**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aliance quest

You guys ruined aliance quest its un enjoyable to play for the first time in 2.5 years i do not enjoy it bring back the old aliance quest

Comments

• ljainD5ljainD5 Posts: 41
    We are a 5k prestige alliance and used to breeze through AQ. It was one of my favorite part of the contest. Not anymore. Sentinels are not only extremely annoying to fight, they are extremely boring too. All different symboids were replaced by same sentinels who have same moves just different class and there are so many of them. I don't even want to enter AQ now. It's not just me. Two players of my alliance are gonna quit the game in a day or two and if it stays like this more will follow. Please kabam do something about it. Changing the difficulty without changing the rewards and bring in one of the worst champs to fight in Aq is a terrible decision.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Hey there ljainD5!

We understand your concerns and really appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with your Alliance with us! We'll make sure to forward along your feedback regarding Sentinels being added to our team here, and they will look into the state of AQ after the addition of Sentinels.

No don't. They need to grow up and figure it out for themselves.
  • Kabaam has gotten greedy! It is one thing to have a challenge ahead of you but when you throw in glitchy product these sentinels become impossible to beat. The price for potions are expensive and not worth buying to stay in the qwest! We r a 9 mil alliance and are struggling as well on map 4 mind you.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    My only problem is that, you increased the difficulty (matter of opinion) before re-evaluating the rewards.

The rewards should have been increased along side the increased difficulty and/or changes from syms to sentinels.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    It anyoing same movemonet and ther is so many ther gerning boring.
  • Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    THe lag is hurting me as much as the sentiels. Today I was using my aou vision on a skill sent, and he went from a 1/3 of a power bar to 2 bars and fired that unblockable l2. How is that skill? How can I prevent that lol. I want the lag fixed. I could deal with them if it was fixed.
  • What do you guys think about reducing the amount of health on every Sentinel by about 15K? That would make it so that we do need as many hits to beat them and would make AQ more manageable. I think health deflation would go a long way.
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    The Sentinels should be replaced with Ultron Drones
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Basically having class disadvantage unless you have advantage kinda sucks
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Hey there ljainD5!

We understand your concerns and really appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with your Alliance with us! We'll make sure to forward along your feedback regarding Sentinels being added to our team here, and they will look into the state of AQ after the addition of Sentinels.

does that mean youre gonna make a change about these sentinels or bumping up the aq rewards like now? cause day 4 and 5 of aq is next to impossible when your ally has a 5k plus prestige.

all we want is fair payout for dealing with harder aq content.

its only fair
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I'm in a 19.8 mil alliance and Map 6 has been going great. Happy that I don't have to bring a power control attacker for Hyperion mini-boss now (mini's are now Void).
  • RetroRocksRetroRocks Posts: 67
    I agree.
    Kabam have done great overall with new content lately, but this one hasn't hit the mark. Clearly a way to jack up the difficulty in AQ now everyone's rosters have developed.
    Although the sentinels are certainly harder, that's okay, the issue I have with AQ is now the boredom.
    Fighting the same character with the same moves over and over is dull.
    At least symbioids had different move sets to mix it up.
    Sentinels are acceptable, just putting them everywhere is dull, you've got enough characters in the game, just use those.
    Boring timeouts on sentinels which are actually harder than boss fights does nothing to generate player enjoyment.
    I hope a new season of AQ comes soon to make AQ fun again.
    Either that or Im guessing the new release of characters will be specifically tailored for taking down sentinels in AQ..... crystal bonanza-bullsh*t-fiesta right?
    Remember its a game, it does actually have to be fun at some point and not a chore.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    They just need to adjust the analysis charges. 2 charges for every 5 hits might be a fair adjustment. Leave as is for Mutants tho.

Just complaining about them isn’t really constructive
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    They just need to adjust the analysis charges. 2 charges for every 5 hits might be a fair adjustment. Leave as is for Mutants tho.

Just complaining about them isn’t really constructive

You mean leave as is for class disadvantage? Or are you one of the many people that believes Mutants have disadvantage vs any and all sentinels in aq?
  • sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    it's not just that they are hard. Which they are. But challenge is in fact fun. The main issue is that they are one of the newest additions to the contest and subsequently we generally have little experience fighting them effectively. With Symbiods, you fight those all the time in Solo Quests, and have an idea of how they function over hundreds even thousands of fights.

Add that to the deteriorated value of certain AQ champs due to their immunities, and you have a serious problem that was VERY poorly thought through. Get those rank down tickets and other rewards ready Kabam. This is not a good look.
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    Its comparable to getting new AQ bosses. Everyone is gonna get used to fighting sentinels eventually. Its new right now so its more difficult for people
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    @KhanMedina

The Sentinels and the Mutants have a special relationship. Not sure if you read or have read the XMen comics, but there is a lot social and political symbolism with them. Kabam was spot on with the introduction of the sentinels

Only in how the Sentinels adapt to them, I think Kabam did a good job with that, so leave the analysis charges as is with the Mutants vs Sentinels. It is supposed to be harder for the Mutants to win those fights.

As for the rest of the classes my suggestions is 2 charges for every 5 hits, it would make the a challenge only at very high prestige levels, most players should be able to down them on days 4 and 5 with less than 75 hits with a 5/50 or 3/45, so there would be no need to worry about the unblockable.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    BrandJenn wrote: »
    Its comparable to getting new AQ bosses. Everyone is gonna get used to fighting sentinels eventually. Its new right now so its more difficult for people

Difference is most alliances have someone who can slaughter a specific boss

I’ve cruised through my 1st run at 5.4 (proud of that)

Kang, Venom and Dormammu have all been StarLord fodder.

Dormammu especially keeps getting the short end without his Sig, and dealing with Rulk, Hulk, LC, Quake, and now Blade

Kang and Venom both had to deal with super charged SW and Thor and even DS fodderizing them.

We don’t have 1-punch solutions to these things, we can’t bring set up champs thanks to their abilities and of you don’t come pre-equipped with a high Crit rate or are not named Angela or Karnak there’s little chance to dent the skill sentinels without RttL level patience as they’re virtually KP levels tenacity and even critting them is a nightmare which isn’t helped by an absurd armor. And blade is too rare to really help most alliances in all 3 groups when in war he’s essential already. Even the ROBO KILLET MEDUSA can’t touch the skill sentinels without living strands backing her up.

For all I care make MODOK from 5.4 the next map5 AQ boss. Enough people have Archangel and Quake and AAR in general, or Karnak with true strike to make him dead

Make Magik the AQ Map5 boss… cause no one has power control

It’s a combination massive usability drop and the skills being way harder than their Sym counterparts that makes them unwelcome
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    @KhanMedina

The Sentinels and the Mutants have a special relationship. Not sure if you read or have read the XMen comics, but there is a lot social and political symbolism with them. Kabam was spot on with the introduction of the sentinels

Only in how the Sentinels adapt to them, I think Kabam did a good job with that, so leave the analysis charges as is with the Mutants vs Sentinels. It is supposed to be harder for the Mutants to win those fights.

As for the rest of the classes my suggestions is 2 charges for every 5 hits, it would make the a challenge only at very high prestige levels, most players should be able to down them on days 4 and 5 with less than 75 hits with a 5/50 or 3/45, so there would be no need to worry about the unblockable.

@ blax4ever This is just wrong though. The different class sentinels that replaced symbioids are not the same as the Sentinel champ that was introduced. Rogue and X23 still have a class advantage over the skill Sentinel. Cosmic champs don't have advantage over any but the tech sentinel. This is Kabam's fault for making a regular champ into a mob champ and not being more clear about the ability info.

The comic book history of mutants vs. sentinels matters as much as the comic book history of the avengers vs adaptoids or spidey vs. symbiotes (symbioids are supposed to be a combo of these 2 things, or a combo of the symbiote and void depending on the source).
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    ljainD5 wrote: »
    We are a 5k prestige alliance and used to breeze through AQ. It was one of my favorite part of the contest. Not anymore. Sentinels are not only extremely annoying to fight, they are extremely boring too. All different symboids were replaced by same sentinels who have same moves just different class and there are so many of them. I don't even want to enter AQ now. It's not just me. Two players of my alliance are gonna quit the game in a day or two and if it stays like this more will follow. Please kabam do something about it. Changing the difficulty without changing the rewards and bring in one of the worst champs to fight in Aq is a terrible decision.

You just need to make sure you bring 5*s with class advantage, the sentinels are super easy then.
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    Ive taken down sentinels no problem with Stark spidey, medusa, angela, scarlet witch. Even YJ gets full powerstings on the sentinels. Im just saying that everyone will eventually figure out their own ways of fighting these sentinels. This is the first AQ we’ve had them and everyone is already up in arms. Give it time and sentinels will be as easy as the symbioids were