**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 4 star should I awaken

Which 4 star should I awaken 38 votes

Medusa
39%
StavelotXoteDarkZenTendersquadDanicb94zuffySac123_VuDahStrBahamutAnimatronicstoCats73Rob6AleorIBlueShiftIRyan_1337 15 votes
Archangle
57%
buffajrRCunhaSuperSam57EB54AKTEKDTMelodicMetalAnimatronics_to3Starscean98chev327foxCupidaWildeCatTheHoodedDormammuXFA_RebootedNick0609EspGabrieljshanso2cx23433Maldroit2DumblledorethMitchell35 22 votes
Gwenpool
2%
JNuclear 1 vote

Comments

• cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Archangle
    Who is archangle
  • Medusa
    w6pifau14uim.jpeg
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Medusa
    Its a tough one. With sentinels in aq and competition in aw, i would say medussa.

Her awakened ability will shut down sentinels and give you easy kills. Additionally, she has a great awakened ability and is really useful as an aw defender. I have an r4 version as our aw boss and she gets 11-18 kills most wars. (With so many mystic champs its weird she does).

Additionally, she does great damage as an attacker and isnt just limited to champions without immunities.

Archangel is immense and has arguably the highest dps in game situationally. If its a 4* you really want sig level 47 (after this level, 3 neurotoxins shut down all defensive abilities.) This is a really useful ability, especially shutting down regen. But against a bleed immune he is really gimped... against a poison immune he does a lot less damage too... and of course his sig ability doesnt work on either.

Either are good ootions, but overall medussa's versatility puts her first on my wish list.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa needs it for her Fury effects.