**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus and proxima villains

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    If it's a villain, it should be tagged as a villain. There are people who are villains and people who are more anti-heroes than villains as well.(Mags is one of those)

Considering that blade get danger sense from Gambit and red Cyclops when they aren't tagged as villains...
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    So, Gambit gets Danger Sense..but these two don't...yep, makes complete sense (NOT)!
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Onmix wrote: »
    Because I think they are doing it. If they are villains tag them as villains. If he was gonna be overpowered then it’s their fault. Nerf him then. But If you leave him as he is then respect your design and tag characters accordingly.

Besides are you really going to be satisfied with this counter for blade ? Wouldn’t you like a fighting mechanic a characters abilities something along the lines of gameplay to counter him ?
    If this doesn’t exist, they made a mistake with blade and should do a real nerf. Not a tag change.

Think, then post. Works best in that order. They bleed. Blade destroys them. Anything else you need means your just trying to play the game with the biggest handicap possible. My thumbs are god tier, so not every champ has to be a mystic or villain. 😉

I THINK you should take your own advice. What does that have to do with anything lol.
    Congrats on your thumbs. 👍🏻

Your crying like a baby on the forums because your bladey wadey can’t cut through some new champs with Complete ease, just moderately easy. Learn to play better and the villain tags don’t matter. Your 👎👎 are trash.

Oh my. Sorry that I hurt your feelings. Guess I was talking to a kid instead of and adult.
    Why don’t you go play and leave the grown ups talk. We had an interesting conversation before you came along.

Oh, so this is a bunch of “adults” sitting around complaining about how their one prized champ can’t easily destroy every character in the game and they have become frustrated that they have to go back to relying on skill to defeat a two of the new champs? Making that like 10 of over 100 that blade can’t easily destroy. Sounds childish to me.

@_ASDF_ Bro let's forget about thinking before posting as you said. Just at least read.
    I did ask because of that. I find it ridiculous really.
    I truly believe this is just a bad excuse to start and take the strength out of him.

I’m not crying, I don’t need him. I beat this months quest with Magik. She’s all I needed. But if you’re gonna introduce a champ like him respect what you’re doing. Don’t go backstabbing your own design. Or add more heroes simple as that. Stop fooling your players because others cry that they don’t have him.

I started the post and I clearly stated I didn't need him. Never have. Just take a quick read. It has nothing to do with making things easier, skill, frustration or anything that makes you come here and show off your thumbs.
    It's about game design and game mechanics. So your posts are completely out of topic.
    Your "crying" that I don't have skill and I'm desperate for my bladey are unfounded and don't belong here. This wasn't a who's a better player between you and the world post.
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Because I think they are doing it. If they are villains tag them as villains. If he was gonna be overpowered then it’s their fault. Nerf him then. But If you leave him as he is then respect your design and tag characters accordingly.

Besides are you really going to be satisfied with this counter for blade ? Wouldn’t you like a fighting mechanic a characters abilities something along the lines of gameplay to counter him ?
    If this doesn’t exist, they made a mistake with blade and should do a real nerf. Not a tag change.

Think, then post. Works best in that order. They bleed. Blade destroys them. Anything else you need means your just trying to play the game with the biggest handicap possible. My thumbs are god tier, so not every champ has to be a mystic or villain. 😉

I THINK you should take your own advice. What does that have to do with anything lol.
    Congrats on your thumbs. 👍🏻

Your crying like a baby on the forums because your bladey wadey can’t cut through some new champs with Complete ease, just moderately easy. Learn to play better and the villain tags don’t matter. Your 👎👎 are trash.

Oh my. Sorry that I hurt your feelings. Guess I was talking to a kid instead of and adult.
    Why don’t you go play and leave the grown ups talk. We had an interesting conversation before you came along.

Oh, so this is a bunch of “adults” sitting around complaining about how their one prized champ can’t easily destroy every character in the game and they have become frustrated that they have to go back to relying on skill to defeat a two of the new champs? Making that like 10 of over 100 that blade can’t easily destroy. Sounds childish to me.

@_ASDF_ Bro forget about thinking before posting like you said. Just read at least.
    I did ask because of that. I find it ridiculous really.
    I truly believe this is just a bad excuse to start and take the strength out of him.

I’m not crying, I don’t need him. I beat this months quest with Magik. She’s all I needed. But if you’re gonna introduce a champ like him respect what you’re doing. Don’t go backstabbing your own design. Or add more heroes simple as that. Stop fooling your players because others cry that they don’t have him.

I started the post and clearly stated I didn't need him. Never have. But it doesn't matter anyways. This was never about making things easier, skill, frustration or any of the things you come here complaining about.
    It was about game design and game mechanics. Not a "help me I can't without Blade" post, so your "stop crying" posts are unfounded and don't belong here. They just make you look like the one crying.
    I don't know how you got the sense you needed to come here and show off your thumbs and let everyone know your god tier.
    Diverting the discussion to that is what's childish.
    If you have anything to say besides complaining that I'm crying, I'd be happy to discuss it. If not leave this thread alone.

• Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Animejay70 wrote: »
    If it's a villain, it should be tagged as a villain. There are people who are villains and people who are more anti-heroes than villains as well.(Mags is one of those)

Considering that blade get danger sense from Gambit and red Cyclops when they aren't tagged as villains...

Red cyclops is tagged villain.

He also got danger sense against iron patriot when IP was previously tagged as a hero, so there’s something else to it besides just seeing the villain tag.
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    You either are tagged a villain or live long enough to see yourself become a mercenary
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    I noticed the new event also has no villains, instead of nerfing blade they will just make him irrelevant by not tagging villains and including villains in quests. The out cry on the nerf would be bad he will slowly become less useful

If simply removing a tag makes a champ irrelevant then that champ isn’t overpowered in the first place.

But sparky will continue destroying everything, every monthly and special challenge, every sentinel, everything... and no one will say a word because people only **** and whine about alliance war.

Maybe they’ll start spamming the board like they did for Blade when people start placing r2 6* duped sentinel bosses and spark solos them in 90 seconds.