**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sentinels in AQ are making people quit the game. Here's my suggestion...

Hello there, I am in a Gold 2 alliance and 8 people have just recently left to retire, the main reason being the Sentinels. I think the change in difficulty was too abrupt. So i have 2 suggestions:

1. lower the AQ sentinels hp slightly.
2. lower the cost of alliance revives and health pots, like maybe by 50% or 25%.

Comments

• Options
    The best thing they can do is take away ability analysis
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Make the maps free while we work it out.
  • Options
    SadalSadal Posts: 93
    They aren't even bad..... I don't understand why people are complaining....if you bring a champ that has class advantage they go down easy.... scout you paths bring champs that have class advantage for the paths you are taking...
  • Options
    Usmcclt0316Usmcclt0316 Posts: 29
    edited April 2018
    I agree with a free AQ map option for a period. Similar to what was done when AQ maps were changed and boss was switched to Dormammu.

I personally haven't had any problems with the Sentinels encountered in Map4...which is what my alliance has switched to since the abrupt change. If anything, it has helped me improve my dexterity and intercept skills. However, each time I do that...it just increases the Sentinels ability analysis.

1.) Make Sentinel HP lower to be on same scale with the rest of the map champs.
    2.) Lower ability analysis chance by a percentage
    3.) Reduce Skill Sentinels Purify chance from 100% of all debuffs simultaneously to perhaps 1 debuff at a time at 75% success rate
    4.) Reduce the total number of Sentinels per map and still include Symbiods. Why not have both??! Alliances are completely abandoning usage of bleed and poison champs, because you can encounter 3 to 4 Sentinels in most lanes of AQ.
    5.) Take away the Sentinels SP3 ability in AQ. Also, take away the unblockable SP1 and sp2 abilities as result of Ability Analysis unless on a specified buffed node
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Sadal wrote: »
    They aren't even bad..... I don't understand why people are complaining....if you bring a champ that has class advantage they go down easy.... scout you paths bring champs that have class advantage for the paths you are taking...

Then they need to remove the science ones from poison and bleed paths since there's no skill immune champs.
  • Options
    Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    The reason I don't like it is because of the varying abilities and the sp3 bar. The symbiod only had varying specials which was fine but there are generally 2 different sentinels per path so you can't always guarantee a class advantage.

The problem I have with the sp3 bar being active is that there have been a few times where I successfully evaded the sp2 and eagerly charge in only to get blasted by the sp1 that is still stored...Kabam knew this would add a further degree of difficulty and yet still kept it.