**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Reduce loading times on Android

ArmandStarArmandStar Posts: 1,129 ★★★
Suggestion and Request

Comments

• Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    You don't like playing Marvel Contest of Loading Screens?

That was probably my biggest complaint with this last round of Halls of Healing. It would take me 30 minutes to explore it just because the loading screens took so damn long.

is there a uncollected lvl for marvel contest of loading screens and if there is will there be an unstoppable screen that will prevent us from moving on forward into the game or will there be 4 Black Order screens making the quest even longer???
  • Options
    JerichoholicJerichoholic Posts: 21
    If they could reduce the graphic setting that would be awesome. I do like how pretty the game is, but I absolutely hate the 30second load times.
  • Options
    LegendsendLegendsend Posts: 92
    edited May 2018
    I definitely agree... I recently broke my phone which was an android. I used my girlfriends OLD iPhone 5 and downloaded MCOC. The load times on that OLD so old really old phone with the small screen was so much faster. It is still so much faster than my galaxy s8 plus which is ridiculous. The phone is years older yet much faster loading the screens for MCOC.
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    YES PLEASE I hate waiting forever because of the loading screen
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    I have a top notch android so it isnt THAT bad but still noticeably longer than iOS. I really dont understand it.
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Gameplay on my new iPhone is fantastic. You should just switch. 😬
  • Options
    NickBates10NickBates10 Posts: 59
    I'm an android user too and the loading screens are definitely taking longer lately, the game play is really unreliable too slow and laggy.
  • Options
    hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    Someone post a vid of a ios load screen. I've heard but never seen ...
  • Options
    imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Loading times on an iPhone are great and quick. Open source and varying quality vs. secured source and high quality....
  • Options
    imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Loading times on an iPhone are great and quick. Open source and varying quality vs. secured source and high quality.... :p