**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Skilled player in search of an alliance (read info)

Hey fellow summoners! V4

I am currently in search for a long term high tier alliance (ideally a 10+ mil minimum that is gold 1 or plat 3 in AW and runs map 5X5 minimum)

My stats:
- I am a Free to play U.S. Based player
- I use Line and ClanHQ for communication
- Player Rating: 305K
- Prestige: 5.5K
- Level 59
- PVP Win Streak: 305
- Currently have completed: ROL, Full exploration on act 5.1, Bautista's Cosmic challenge, Road to the labrynith, The Web-Slinger Challenge, Goldblum challenge, Michael B. Jordan Challenge, all boss rush challenges, Uncollected, full completion of 5.4, and Unchallenged.
- Got some boss killing capabilities
- I have Map 6 experience and have ran up to Day 3 on it
- I have Gold 1/Plat 3 experience as well
- Can get weekly donations in

Still have questions or interested? Reply to this thread, contact me in game, or hit me up on line so we can chat. I can show you my cat stash, champs, and pictures of titles/completion of stuff. Eager to meet you and get working with ya!
Still have questions or interested?

Best Regards,
myPUNCAKE

Line ID: mypuncake
ClanHQ: myPUNCAKE
IGN: myPUNCAKE

Comments

• Hugo1313Hugo1313 Posts: 3
    I have slot but contact me when you completed LOL and 100% act 5
    ROL and 5.1 etc whatever you listed above, it doesn’t mean anything cuz everyone can do it.
  • AlphaRebelAlphaRebel Posts: 86
    Contact me in game, Alpha Rebel , I will
    Message you