**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blades Maxed Prestige Level Help (4 star)

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
Ok so I have Blade at rank 4 (soon rank 5) and I wanted to know his max prestige awanked or not awanked because I have seen a lot of numbers vary so if you can help that would be awesome.

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    I know masterys matter so I want to know with what types of masterys were used when posting if not it's okay.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @Pa_Proud wow, I’d love to see your mastery setup. Mine is r5 sig 99 and is barely over 6,500

My DW are only 3 though. Do you have any other high Pi masteries unlocked?
  • Fromundacheez13Fromundacheez13 Posts: 19
    Masteries do not effect prestige.....masteries only effect the PI and abilities of the champ
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Google search mcoc prestige calculator.

Or mcoc pi table

Mbch.guide do one.

Just look up blade. It shows without masteries as prestige isnt affected by them.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    4* Blade r5s99 at 6696 PI