**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WOW!!! Actual energy crisis “BLACKOUT”

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
So… I did some numbers

10 energy an hour, 24 hours a day, 30 days a month (roughly the event’s length).

10x24=240
240x30=7200 energy per 30 days

That’s assuming you don’t sleep/work longer than 7h increments.

The energy for Easy-Uncollected (let’s face it the rifts also add a few full bars themselves and make it harder to “skip” easy-medium) is:

6924⚡️ Before the rifts.

The last 2 months were exactly the same at 5885 a piece despite varying costs between difficulties.

If there is gonna be a HUGE energy requirement to open as many rifts as possible for rewards than multiple full bars of energy that force you to use refills before wasting time/energy than we can’t have such long event quests cause it’s getting absurd

Comments

• Options
    there IS an offer in the store for energy refils /s
  • Options
    mutamatt wrote: »
    there IS an offer in the store for energy refils /s

Considering it’s 6 for the price of 5 it still would take about an Odin’s when you calculate the rifts and whatever you lost through sleep and work. A master rift is nearly a full refill alone and I’m almsot at my 3rd. Even if I bought 3 if those deals the rifts have already burned my “extra refills” not even counting the easy, medium and 2 heroics I’ve already done as well…

After 3 Master rifts (no other rifts added) the entire month is an ODIN!
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    So… I did some numbers

10 energy an hour, 24 hours a day, 30 days a month (roughly the event’s length).

10x24=240

The energy for Easy-Uncollected (let’s face it the rifts also add a few full bars themselves and make it harder to “skip” easy-medium) is:

6924⚡️ Before the rifts.

The last 2 months were exactly the same at 5885 a piece despite varying costs between difficulties.

If there is gonna be a HUGE energy requirement to open as many rifts as possible for rewards than multiple full bars of energy that force you to use refills before wasting time/energy than we can’t have such long event quests cause it’s getting absurd

you're math is excluding the alliance help which is 60 per day. This gives you a total of 300 energy per day if you are at level 60 which a lot of people are not. but still, very well thought out.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    No one said you HAVE to do all difficulties.

I really just wanted to say it before anyone else did. I'm finishing up my last difficulty after paying for refills
  • Options
    Also I’d like to add that a lowball estimate for increased energy requirement this month is aprox. 16% being rather generous with these numbers to Kabam’s favor. Add that Easy and Medium are much more “impactful” and we have

4,029⚡️ For Heroic-Uncollected the last 2 months

To the entirety of the 6,924⚡️ Needed for maximum endgame materials provided through rifts. If this month was riftless it wouldn’t have been an issue except now we have 2k+ extra from 2 added difficulties that matter as well as an increase all over as Normal-Master each cost more than previous months’ uncollected costs.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    *Accidental repost*
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    If you are doing beginner and normal when you normally skip them you will earn 300 extra units which i suggest you spend on ERs.

P.S. This exact discussion has already been had earlier this month. Might want to post in that thread, no need to rehash the whole thing.
  • Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    So… I did some numbers

10x24=240

6924⚡️ Before the rifts.

you're math is excluding the alliance help which is 60 per day. This gives you a total of 300 energy per day if you are at level 60 which a lot of people are not. but still, very well thought out.

And excluding that the event runs for 41 days so suddenly we are looking at 9840 energy without ally help.