**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel insider

MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,092 ★★★
Has anyone else not received their sentinel bundle from marvel insider?

Comments

• IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Has anyone else not received their sentinel bundle from marvel insider?

Nope not me
  • CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    I got the now,got myself a sweet 4* sentinal.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Canario wrote: »

I just got mine too... got both Ultimate Crystal deals... pulled 3*s from both. Yup... pretty excited bout it.
    chev327fox wrote: »

I just got mine too... got both Ultimate Crystal deals... pulled 3*s from both. Yup... pretty excited bout it.

Cant wait to rank him and test him in defence.nice one on your 3*s dude hope they help you out or arena.

Cant wait to rank him and test him in defence.nice one on your 3*s dude hope they help you out or arena.

Truth is Sentinel would have remained a rank 3 4* at most for a very long time on my account so not really a big deal (I have a few demi-god and god tiers ahead of him for rank 4+ and not enough T4B to go around for a long while). But I really wanted a 4* one (at least a 4* from one of them... but my 20% didn't come up on either roll sadly).

As for a 3* being useful... lol... not at all.

Truth is Sentinel would have remained a rank 3 4* at most for a very long time on my account so not really a big deal (I have a few demi-god and god tiers ahead of him for rank 4+ and not enough T4B to go around for a long while). But I really wanted a 4* one (at least a 4* from one of them... but my 20% didn't come up on either roll sadly).

My defence is sorted and all that too and not much yo work on but still fun too have,thats **** about your ones tho,wish you got the 4*
  • drkmttr50drkmttr50 Posts: 19
    Got the 4 star!

My defence is sorted and all that too and not much yo work on but still fun too have,thats **** about your ones tho,wish you got the 4*

Lol thanks man. Really I cannot complain as my luck with 4* and 5* pulls has been insane these past few months overall... I got so many demi-god and god tiers I still haven't been able to rank them all months later of heavy play and ranking.

Also yeah still nice to have... but having the 4* would have been nicer (but again cannot complain... was just saddened a bit by it).

As for defense I already have a pretty stacked defense roster (5* Mordo, 5* Morningstar, 5* Cable, 5* Quake, and 4* Ultron)... so really not much room for Sentinel anyways (and again I couldn't rank him to anything past R3 for awhile and I need to start saving up on T4Basic for when I finally get the last half of the T4CC for Science or Mutant so I will be able ot quickly rank 3 either my 5* Luke Cage or 5* Iceman when I get enough).

drkmttr50 wrote: »
    Got the 4 star!

Grats!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I got mine and the other ultimate bundle, and got a 3* dupe Sentinel ( got him from a crystal awhile back) and a 3* hulk buster so yeah my luck sucks.
  • CLMPitombeiraCLMPitombeira Posts: 51
    Marvel Insider is broken. In the last 3 monthly events I did the 4 difficulties of the missions (easy to master), I calmed the activity and I never reveceived the points. ¬_¬
    Wow thats a beast of a defence,wish mines was as good as that.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Got my baby 2* X-23 on mutant Crystal
    3* Hela on maximum crystal
    4* Sentinel on its crystal

Guess lucky strikes once in a while
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Was sure I would pull the normal garbage 3* but low an behold I pulled a 4* from the Sentinel crystal.