Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Marvel insider

MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,097 ★★★
Has anyone else not received their sentinel bundle from marvel insider?

Comments

• Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Has anyone else not received their sentinel bundle from marvel insider?

Nope not me
  • Options
    CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    I got the now,got myself a sweet 4* sentinal.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Canario wrote: »

I just got mine too... got both Ultimate Crystal deals... pulled 3*s from both. Yup... pretty excited bout it.
  • Options
    chev327fox wrote: »

I just got mine too... got both Ultimate Crystal deals... pulled 3*s from both. Yup... pretty excited bout it.

Cant wait to rank him and test him in defence.nice one on your 3*s dude hope they help you out or arena.
  • Options

Cant wait to rank him and test him in defence.nice one on your 3*s dude hope they help you out or arena.

Truth is Sentinel would have remained a rank 3 4* at most for a very long time on my account so not really a big deal (I have a few demi-god and god tiers ahead of him for rank 4+ and not enough T4B to go around for a long while). But I really wanted a 4* one (at least a 4* from one of them... but my 20% didn't come up on either roll sadly).

As for a 3* being useful... lol... not at all.
  • Options

Truth is Sentinel would have remained a rank 3 4* at most for a very long time on my account so not really a big deal (I have a few demi-god and god tiers ahead of him for rank 4+ and not enough T4B to go around for a long while). But I really wanted a 4* one (at least a 4* from one of them... but my 20% didn't come up on either roll sadly).

My defence is sorted and all that too and not much yo work on but still fun too have,thats **** about your ones tho,wish you got the 4*
  • Options
    drkmttr50drkmttr50 Posts: 19
    Got the 4 star!
  • Options

My defence is sorted and all that too and not much yo work on but still fun too have,thats **** about your ones tho,wish you got the 4*

Lol thanks man. Really I cannot complain as my luck with 4* and 5* pulls has been insane these past few months overall... I got so many demi-god and god tiers I still haven't been able to rank them all months later of heavy play and ranking.

Also yeah still nice to have... but having the 4* would have been nicer (but again cannot complain... was just saddened a bit by it).

As for defense I already have a pretty stacked defense roster (5* Mordo, 5* Morningstar, 5* Cable, 5* Quake, and 4* Ultron)... so really not much room for Sentinel anyways (and again I couldn't rank him to anything past R3 for awhile and I need to start saving up on T4Basic for when I finally get the last half of the T4CC for Science or Mutant so I will be able ot quickly rank 3 either my 5* Luke Cage or 5* Iceman when I get enough).

drkmttr50 wrote: »
    Got the 4 star!

Grats!
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I got mine and the other ultimate bundle, and got a 3* dupe Sentinel ( got him from a crystal awhile back) and a 3* hulk buster so yeah my luck sucks.
  • Options
    CLMPitombeiraCLMPitombeira Posts: 51
    Marvel Insider is broken. In the last 3 monthly events I did the 4 difficulties of the missions (easy to master), I calmed the activity and I never reveceived the points. ¬_¬
  • Options
    Wow thats a beast of a defence,wish mines was as good as that.
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Got my baby 2* X-23 on mutant Crystal
    3* Hela on maximum crystal
    4* Sentinel on its crystal

Guess lucky strikes once in a while
  • Options
    SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Was sure I would pull the normal garbage 3* but low an behold I pulled a 4* from the Sentinel crystal.