**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Basic 5 star Arena?

Considering cutoffs for basic 4 star arena is less than featured one which means requires less time spent or can be done with smaller roster will we be seeing a basic 5 star arena any time soon?
It would be a good way to grow our 5 star roster.

Comments

• CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    i hope no will happen , because if happen then 5* hare no more value , i ve played and spent so hard to get the 5* , and if they give 5* like candies i m not OK
    5 stars still have value but 5 star shards are far too easy to get than before. I mean 6 stars have replaced 5 stars from last year and 5 stars replaced 4 stars from last year. They are still valuable but not as rare as they once were. I remember being how excited i was for my 1st 5 star.
    We can't always rely on randomness of gmcs and basic 5 star crystals. We need to be able to get them from hard work.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    However many shards you might get right now you still can't land a 5* every 3 days until you put up 30 mil. Better have it stay that way.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    5 stars still have value but 5 star shards are far too easy to get than before. I mean 6 stars have replaced 5 stars from last year and 5 stars replaced 4 stars from last year. They are still valuable but not as rare as they once were. I remember being how excited i was for my 1st 5 star.
    We can't always rely on randomness of gmcs and basic 5 star crystals. We need to be able to get them from hard work.

Agree! :) The game has progressed, especially with the introduction of the 6* champs. Current 5*s will be the the 4* once upon a time. We know that beginners of under 3 months can already get a 5* champs. 5* is NO longer as hard to get as before. For the arena to catch up with progression, 5* featured arena was first introduced. It is a matter of next progression, to also introduce 5* Basic arena hopefully in the near future, and eventually 6* featured arena in the distant future.

• Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    i hope no will happen , because if happen then 5* hare no more value , i ve played and spent so hard to get the 5* , and if they give 5* like candies i m not OK

Time for you to move on to the 6*s, you never get ahead trying to hold other people back.