**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

whom to use generic awakeing gem on? sparky or Vision or iceman or medusa?

i already hav ultron so i dont need iceman for the immunities. if i use it on him it would be to counter nc n classic spidey evade whom i right now suck at playing. n please also suggest how useful is medusa? cause i have quake so sentinels are not a prob at all.

whom to use generic awakeing gem on? sparky or Vision or iceman or medusa? 42 votes

Medusa
57%
dangerbluDexman1349TonyStarkVartoxAquamaDmack976637SuperSam57ShaheerFIazCassyHulk_SmellsStrxananabananaMaster3418Rasilovertaojay1DRTOEspGabrielcx23433MethedUpshadow_lurker22 24 votes
Iceman
19%
stakSpeedbumpSac123_SpiderCoolsDrewbe14Thecrusher_97561927_2BPunishedBDP1981 8 votes
Stark spidey
11%
OnmixAnimatronicstoXFA_RebootedSevSynMitchell35 5 votes
Vision
11%
Fluffydragon2vg2782TeddersXepherDr_Brown 5 votes

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa is the only one who needs to be awakened.

The others all benefit but don't need it, unless it's OG Vision.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Stark spidey
    Medusa only needs to be awakened for defense.... read the ability description @Dexman1349
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Medusa
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Medusa only needs to be awakened for defense.... read the ability description @Dexman1349

Hahaha...she also needs to be awakened to be a god for offense because, y’know, the fury buffs from the signature ability exist.

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    She's one of my top champs. I know full well what she's capable of. She needs those fury buffs to do her sick damage. Also, her synergy with BB doesn't work unless she is awakened.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Medusa if you want a defender, starky if you want an attacker
  • SevSynSevSyn Posts: 72
    Stark spidey
    what content are you currently pursuing? ...
    Spark can absolutely melt opponents once you build up poise charges
    Iceman is great for some of the nodes in Act 4 - Act 5 due to the strange effects
    Medusa can be a staple defender (as mentioned above) and a situational monster given synergy or match-ups.

when evaluating the results and comments of this thread, consider the context for which you need to augment your roster for the content you are currently pursuing

good luck, and all the best!
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Medusa
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Medusa is the only one who needs to be awakened.

The others all benefit but don't need it, unless it's OG Vision.

I entirely agree.
  • DocqshDocqsh Posts: 27
    right now i m at act 5.2..is it stupid to awaken iceman just to counter nc n spiderman? cause i m **** against evade champs..:P
  • DocqshDocqsh Posts: 27
    n medusa..i m not going to use blackbolt..so how does her damage stack up again 90sig lvl drax which i have..
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I personally wouldn't use a generic on any of them. I think AA and SL are the two I would definitely use one on. Generics are so hard to get.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I would say NONE of the above for generic awakening gem
    But fine to use Class awakening gem ...
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    edited April 2018
    medusa - one of the best champs to kill act5 last boss , KILLMONGER , bpcw and starkspidy with her armorshater (dont need to be awakened but she is extra good with those 3 fury , 3k mid attak witharmorshater )

iceman - one of the best for hyperion , and annoying mephisto (dont need to be awakened but why not extra utility ? :D)

vision - one of the best for far right line in AW while he is awakend imo (bleed unblock sp1 node)

starkspidey - i dont like him , you need skill and synergy for him to be the best ...
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    I didn't know Tony Stark is Spider-Man