**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hela to R3?

DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
Hi all! Looking forward to your thoughts on this.

I haven’t been playing the game for too long yet, so I have a limited set of 5* champs, all of whom are unduped. I've cleared a fair amount of content (Uncollected, RTTL) but I'm still at the point where T4cc are hard to come by.

I'm considering taking Hela to R3, because she's fun to play, and I might use her for an initial LOL clear.

My other options are to:
a) Wait for another 5* Cosmic (Hyperion, Medusa)
b) Take 4* Medusa (Sig 20) or Hyperion (Sig 20) to 5/50

FYI as a general rule, I've kept all of my 4* at 4/40, despite having the resources to take many duped Gods to 5/50 (SSE, Star-Lord, Voodoo, Magik, Gwenpool, Blade, Medusa, Hyperion, Iceman, and Archangel). I just haven't had any issue in clearing content with them at 4/40, and would prefer to save my T4cc for 5* champs that I'd consider taking to R4 eventually. As it stands, my only 2/35 champs are Iceman and Blade, two obvious choices.

Thoughts?

Hela to R3? 12 votes

Yes - take Hela to R3
58%
MegapliolesXFA_RebootedEspGabrielcx23433Cats73Julius_Seizurecandyhero 7 votes
No - wait for other 5* Cosmics
8%
Blackspark 1 vote
No - rank up 4* Medusa / Hyperion instead
33%
Haji_SaabShaheerFIazElitehunterSevSyn 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Bumpity. Please let me know your thoughts if you can spare a minute - I go back and forth on this one.

I've yet to be convinced that I need to take my 4* to 5/50... if you have a strong case for that, I'm all ears.

My 4/40s aren't holding me back and haven't for a while - I clear my lanes in AW/AQ (and I'm happy where I am in Gold 2 / Tier 5), and so far I'm getting through 5.3 just fine. If I really get up against something challenging (e.g., Uncollected Guillotine on the stun immune paths), I'll use a boost that I have in overflow and take care of it that way.