**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Mordo Arena rewards?

Comments

• JaazzzarJaazzzar Posts: 13
    I am also waiting for the mordo arena rewards.
  • MEE2dayMEE2day Posts: 12
    I scored almost 5.7m and did not get any rewards too
  • Josh2712Josh2712 Posts: 21
    Typical kabam, No response on how long it will take or compensation. we should be use to this by now but so many problems in the game at the moment it's a joke and this will be the last straw for a lot of players.

Kabam your players have lost trust in you..!
  • RawInstinctRawInstinct Posts: 61
    I too am going to be forced to sell items which I wouldn't have if this was done right very disappointing.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I got 5.6mil nothing yet:(
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    U guys should send me twice reward I'm too angry
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    I think we should start boycott if they don't give our rank rewards by tomorrow.
  • JmanJman Posts: 2
    Scored 7.2mio also no rewards!!! Game Name: JialatMan
    Please fix!!!!!!
  • Ant1ikWarAnt1ikWar Posts: 5
    No rewards for me as well, scored prox 6,4m. Lets wait guys :|
  • whalaaaaawhalaaaaa Posts: 1
    I just want to let Kabam knows that i played hard to get a rewards of Mordo Arena, its almost 15 hours that the arena ends and i didn't get any rewards.i am the 3786 on the leader board with a score of 6,279,044 million and didn't got any thing. I am the only person that did not receive the rewards on our alliance with a high score than them. I hope kabam will fix this one as soon as possible. It is not fair for us grinding lots of time playing and didn't get the rewards.

Please Fix this and give me my rewards.
    Thank you very much.

• Ovan85Ovan85 Posts: 1
    Im still didnt get my reward

Ign: umi igo igo
    Aiiance: gubuk derita
    Level : 29
  • GSKGSK Posts: 66
    Kabam You guys need to give us awakened Mordo or an mystic awakening gem really i am so frasturated by this ....
  • I did 5.8 million yet to recieve any kindof rewards.... kindly confirm when will the rewards be given
  • bilbuilbilbuil Posts: 29
    no rewards
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Me neither. I scored 800k, and didn't receive anything. My in-game name is the same, and people with lower score than mine did receive their rewards.
  • Jaska65Jaska65 Posts: 2
    Haven't received any rewards from the mordo arena
    What is kabam doing???
    Scored 5.3mil
    Player ID - Jaska65
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Hopefully there will be compensation included. Such as bonus 4* shards.
  • AbishnoiAbishnoi Posts: 16
    Same here...I also didn't received any rewards till now. Kabam this is too much!!!! Game is still broken..now arena rewards.
    ign:- Abishnoi
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Why not?! Let's create 5 more threads on the same topic!
  • Dawood2012Dawood2012 Posts: 2
    Same here I made 5.4 million
    Id: Dawood Zeeshan
  • Beyuğur3054Beyuğur3054 Posts: 1
    I haven't got any more rewards mordo's arena
    Game ID: Beyugur30544444
  • OraletOralet Posts: 1
    Same here. No rewards although I have a rank.
  • Rtt83Rtt83 Posts: 5
    Heyyyyy..kabam i put up 6.1 mil but no rank reward or email or whatever...so disappointing..nada nada nada..if no reward on tomorrow.i might rest this game for a while..sigh
  • HavlykHavlyk Posts: 1
    Still no rewards. :'(yynx53qyqjct.png
  • TaserdarTaserdar Posts: 10
    6.025 mil and nothing , the entire weekend grinding and this happens WTF 8vpv0nnqovtw.png
    bco5k9f6tcij.png
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    Anyone know if Kabam is aware?
  • Rtt83Rtt83 Posts: 5
    I still did not receive my rank reward..6.2mil put up..sigh..well i might rest the game for a while...
  • Tristan2301Tristan2301 Posts: 57
    Ive been waiting the whole time 12 hrs passed not one mail from kabaam some did recieve already i did 6m some just 5.1m they had mordo kabaam until when will u furnish mcoc aq and aw also had alot of issues parry and evade sometimes doesnt seem to work then game crashes with no reason... been playing for years but this year a total wreck... pls come up with something much better and atleast give some considerations to us loyal gamers! Thanks
  • They're adjusting the criteria to win Mordo and featured champs because too many people received him due to #GetInThePool campaign.