**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Infinity Dungeons: Champs Cooldown

I wanna start saying that Infinity Dungeons is a very fun game mode. I really enjoy playing with my alliance teammates and friends. But, as a 522k+ base hero rating player, The cooldown for champs is way too slow. We need to be able to use all of our champs at least once per day, because if we want to reach all the milestones WE NEED To play the hardest difficulty at least once with our best teams. Otherwise it would be too much grinding in a single day, and let's be honest, the experience as a game mode is awesome, but the rewards... I don't like to play 5 rooms (60 mins) to get 1200 gold. Please take this as a constructive criticism. I don't see this game mode as an alternative to get more gold but a way to get rare items? Definitely yes. I would really like to see our champs refreshed every time that a Daily class dungeon start. Like I said, I wanna use my best champs at least once per day.

P.S.1 Whe I say "best team" I not only meaning my top champs, I mean best 4* champs too. I know that 4* only have a 20H cooldown but this have an impact on Time Zones, by the time that my 4* are refreshed I can be asleep. Thats why we need the Dungeon refresh and not a time based refresh

P.S.2 The Infinity Dungeons is an example of Why Android Screen loading Times shouldn't be to long in compare to iOS. I waste like 4 of the 12 minutes in loading Screens.

Comments

• Agreed with the loading times @Denimar97 I was working with someone who had iOS in the Dungeon and they would always beat me to the boss. I'd wrap the fights up fairly quickly too. Just that load time. It's LONG. To cater to one OS more so isn't really fair play. I'm sure this effects Legend runs too.