**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Isn’t it time all champs are available as a 5*...

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
I mean, it just infuriates me how they can offer a crystal and then in bold lettering it says your not allowed 6/7 main marvel characters!

That’s not even all of them too! Wolverine left as a 4*... it’s WOLVERINE!

When are we gonna be able to use these popular champs as a 5*? It’s stupid champs we have never heard of are all floating about as 5*s, yet main characters people love cant be obtained.

Is this ever going to change? I mean 6*s are out, and not even all champs have a 5* variant.

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I just noticed today but there is no 5* war machine? I don’t think.
  • Options
    blindside493blindside493 Posts: 51
    According to @Kabam Miike logic, they would be too powerful. Would not want them falling into young hands.
    I agree with you though, eventually these champs need to make it into the 5 star pool. Wolvey, DS, etc. how is strange not in it anymore after his nerf? I'm sure he doesn't get much utilization across the contest
  • Options
    PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    I am not even sure as to whether some of my favorite champs are available as 5*, but working towards them and realizing that they aren't would be horrible. I do know that Doctor Strange isn't available as a 5* (boo). I am sure they will expand the 5* champs in time.