**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Isn’t it time all champs are available as a 5*...

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
I mean, it just infuriates me how they can offer a crystal and then in bold lettering it says your not allowed 6/7 main marvel characters!

That’s not even all of them too! Wolverine left as a 4*... it’s WOLVERINE!

When are we gonna be able to use these popular champs as a 5*? It’s stupid champs we have never heard of are all floating about as 5*s, yet main characters people love cant be obtained.

Is this ever going to change? I mean 6*s are out, and not even all champs have a 5* variant.

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I just noticed today but there is no 5* war machine? I don’t think.
  • Options
    blindside493blindside493 Posts: 51
    According to @Kabam Miike logic, they would be too powerful. Would not want them falling into young hands.
    I agree with you though, eventually these champs need to make it into the 5 star pool. Wolvey, DS, etc. how is strange not in it anymore after his nerf? I'm sure he doesn't get much utilization across the contest
  • Options
    PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    I am not even sure as to whether some of my favorite champs are available as 5*, but working towards them and realizing that they aren't would be horrible. I do know that Doctor Strange isn't available as a 5* (boo). I am sure they will expand the 5* champs in time.