**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Make it so only one person needs to choose conclude Dungeon

You have already said that both people need to say continue to continue so if one person chooses to quit shouldn’t it just quit? I used random matchmaking and got a guy that did nothing. So I pushed through alone and chose to conclude and got half the points because he never did anything because he decided to be inactive.

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    You have already said that both people need to say continue to continue so if one person chooses to quit shouldn’t it just quit? I used random matchmaking and got a guy that did nothing. So I pushed through alone and chose to conclude and got half the points because he never did anything because he decided to be inactive.

The reason why only one person choosing quit doesn't immediately quit is because the other players gets the message that you want to quit, and if they choose to continue you get a message that says they want to continue. The game is giving the players the option to try to resolve the difference.

I agree there should be some sort of timeout: if one players chooses quit and the other player doesn't make a choice, after a period of time the dungeon should honor the choice to quit. But I don't think it should quit immediately.