**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omg

Omg I just got my first 4 star and I made a discussion and my profile is him! I got vision! What are the chances! I just want to know how good he is.

Comments

• Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Congratulations on your first 4* buddy! Mine was Spiderman Miles Morales :) Vision is a solid champ. Better duped.
  • Options
    Congrats! Immuninites and great power control. Super useful champ for pretty much whatever content you need to do.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Congrats. Vision is an awesome champ. One of the few i have at higher rank ive not yet been able to dupe.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I have a much higher ranked champs and still end up using my 4* vision all the time. Congrats, he's a keeper
  • Options
    PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    maxbirb wrote: »
    Omg I just got my first 4 star and I made a discussion and my profile is him! I got vision! What are the chances! I just want to know how good he is.

Mine was spider-gwen, but then I got a 4* Vision (AOU), so haha we have the same! Great job, of all the ones I have, most people say that Vision is the very best. :-D
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Vision AOU was my first 4* too! Vision's Power Burn is amazing, when Awakened he would he even better but I don't have him Awakened, and immunity to Bleed and Poison ;)
  • Options
    PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    Vision AOU was my first 4* too! Vision's Power Burn is amazing, when Awakened he would he even better but I don't have him Awakened, and immunity to Bleed and Poison ;)

He is awesomeeeee :)
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Congrats. He's not the best, but definitely up there with some of mid-high tiers. Power burn, especially on his sp2, plus his immunites, makes him a great champ. His only drawbacks are his mediocre attack power and health, the minimal usefulness of his sp1 and sp3, and low range on his sp2.
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    nice, mine was collusus
  • Options
    MindStoneMindStone Posts: 11
    :) SAME BRO, I,LOVE HIM
  • Options
    Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    My first 4* was a 4* Cyclops (Blue) When he first came out in his featured crystal! But yeah Vision is a very solid champ!
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you just want a breakdown of the character is this: He can’t be poisoned or bled, his sp1 takes one bar of power away, his sp2 takes 100% power away, his sp3 isn’t that great but it takes a bar I think. The main strategy is use L1 if you need to, but otherwise get to L2 and push their power bar as high as you can (half of their final bar is good enough) so your L2/sp2 (same difference) can burn the max power possible. Your damage increases based on how much power you burn, so if you use a L2 on an enemy with barely any power, it won’t do any significant damage. He’s really simple but very effective