No Rift Shard Sale?

YSBYSB Posts: 168
Dear Kabam,

How is it you pass up on an opportunity to make money by not putting some of the Rift shards in the unit packs for sale? I know of at least 6 people in my alliance alone that are less than 500 shards away from another master rift, one is only 25 away. We all would have happily bought unit packs to get the last shards we needed. You all constantly find ways to bleed our wallets dry but you choose this as the thing to skip? Whoever made that decision should be fired.

Sincerely,

Probably 1/2 the players of this game.

Comments

  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    They want you to do dungeons and spend units on refreshing top champs so you don’t spend 3 hours a day in them.

    The tactics are becoming more and more transparent while the communication and insight into the game has become completely opaque.
  • YSBYSB Posts: 168
    JRock808 wrote: »
    They want you to do dungeons and spend units on refreshing top champs so you don’t spend 3 hours a day in them.

    The tactics are becoming more and more transparent while the communication and insight into the game has become completely opaque.

    what does dungeons have to do with Rift shards? You can't get rift shards from dungeons.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,101 ★★★
    YSB wrote: »
    JRock808 wrote: »
    They want you to do dungeons and spend units on refreshing top champs so you don’t spend 3 hours a day in them.

    The tactics are becoming more and more transparent while the communication and insight into the game has become completely opaque.

    what does dungeons have to do with Rift shards? You can't get rift shards from dungeons.

    There's no direct connection, but if a businessman would weigh down content that generates MORE money, they would favor dungeons over rifts (which is easy to shut). They would deny it, but it's already obvious.

    They may prove our speculations wrong by offering a last minute deal. But I doubt that.
  • YSBYSB Posts: 168
    YSB wrote: »
    JRock808 wrote: »
    They want you to do dungeons and spend units on refreshing top champs so you don’t spend 3 hours a day in them.

    The tactics are becoming more and more transparent while the communication and insight into the game has become completely opaque.

    what does dungeons have to do with Rift shards? You can't get rift shards from dungeons.

    There's no direct connection, but if a businessman would weigh down content that generates MORE money, they would favor dungeons over rifts (which is easy to shut). They would deny it, but it's already obvious.

    They may prove our speculations wrong by offering a last minute deal. But I doubt that.

    At this point I doubt it too, but I'm watching. As long as the prices weren't stupid, I'll buy the last 450 heroic shards I need to get into another master run.
  • YSBYSB Posts: 168
    still no sale. we could at least use them on crystals, but nooooooo.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Is it even possible to end up 500 or 25 shards away from a master rift? You got 5k for beating heroic, 2k for completions, and 8k for exploring. There's no way to get less than 2k or get change back.
  • YSBYSB Posts: 168
    qj0dwqab3wng.jpeg

    450 away from heroic to get the last 5k for master
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,062 ★★★★
    YSB wrote: »
    qj0dwqab3wng.jpeg

    450 away from heroic to get the last 5k for master

    The crystals only give 2.5k shards
  • YSBYSB Posts: 168
    edited May 2018
    YSB wrote: »
    qj0dwqab3wng.jpeg

    450 away from heroic to get the last 5k for master

    The crystals only give 2.5k shards

    I never bought a crystal. Just showing how close I was to heroic. But good to know the crystals short you on shards

Sign In or Register to comment.