**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Expiring T4cc

2»

Comments

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Just let it expire.
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    I've stopped opening whole crystals just the shard ones (in hopes I get enough of what I need and not too much of what I dont).. But I see your point.. You should be able to do something with them.. Personally I'm sick of watching T4B expire, with T5B in the game it's a no brainer you should be able to sell them..
    Then there's thesezs2k42vsk97q.png
    (They hold no relevance to the post just hoping kabam sees feels sorry for me and gives me someone worth ranking lmao) All you can do with the T4CC is hold it till the very last day and then rank someone (don't level just rank) it's what I'm doing with the T2A..

Don't let T2A expire lol. Just rank your best champ, even if it's a crappy one. We might get rank down tickets again in the future. Even then, a **** 4/55 still hits hard. T2A is too valuable to just let it expire.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    DL864 wrote: »
    whaler213 wrote: »
    @Mirage_Turtle i have science t4cc in my stash litterally my only science 5* that isnt rank 3 is an unduped spidergwen what should i do?

Duh, obviously manage your resources better next time

Great answer. Way to add to the conversation

Ditto.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I had to let a T2A expire last week, cause I didn't have enough T4CC....LMAO I hated seeing it just sit there in red then gone when the timer expired LOL