**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is something wrong with Dungeon Matchmaking?

I've run into this issue twice in a row just now. I selected my team and then hit the Matchmaking button. The first time, the system successfully found a match (which, btw, was someone with a team around 12k points lower than mine. First time that's happened). I selected our difficulty and tried to enter the dungeon, but the game froze (connection error message at the bottom) on the team/dungeon selection screen.

I force closed the game (iOS 11.3.1, iPhone X) and restarted it. When I got back in, if I tried to click on "Continue" to get back into the dungeon, the game just kicked me back out to the home screen. I could enter (and fight) other games modes...it was just dungeons that wouldn't let me enter. I noticed that the 12 minute timer was counting down from that screen, though.

I tried to enter the dungeon from the dungeon party social tab. When doing that, I was able to get back to the team/dungeon selection screen, but trying anything from this screen (starting the dungeon or leaving the party) just froze the game up again and I had to force close and restart again.

Once the timer finally ran out, I was able to get back into the main dungeon screen (after another force close & restart). Thinking it was just a one-off error, I tried to find another match (the champions I had selected before were not locked), but the whole thing happened again. This time it didn't even successfully find me a match first.

This all happened on both WiFi and LTE (I started on WiFi, then turned it off when I got the connection error the first time).

Comments