**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Thanos fight deserve a shiny title and increased rewards.

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Uncollected last thanos fight was harder than all mcoc boss. Why it has no title? Why the rewards same? It was harder than previous uncollected event. Also kabam did a brilliant job designing last map.

Comments

• AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    edited May 2018
    No, the collector was harder. He was complicated, but fair. But I so agree to a point that his complexity should have been saved for act 6 or given better rewards for the month. But that's a lot of dust for defeating him so, again, fair
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    No, the collector was harder. He was complicated, but fair. But I so agree to a point that his complexity should have been saved for act 6 or given better rewards for the month. But that's a lot of dust for defeating him so, again, fair

Last thanos harder than collector I think.. Also event quest difficulty increase but same rewards!
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Ugh, after trying a million times i finally beat him and i can say that it requires a tremendous amount of practice. This isnt harder than collecter though,
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Still haven't seen a video of anyone soloing the collector.

Also, what is it with people wanting titles for everything?
  • Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    I have alliance mates (plural) that are Elder’s Bane that have decided to pass on trying to 100% this quest. I’ll leave it at that.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    Raganator wrote: »

Seatin has a video on youtube of him going through both Thanos' on Uncollected in one shot with Blade.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Ch1efster wrote: »

Seatin has a video on youtube of him going through both Thanos' on Uncollected in one shot with Blade.

I'm confused. I said I've never seen anyone solo the collector, not Thanos.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    Ch1efster wrote: »

I'm confused. I said I've never seen anyone solo the collector, not Thanos.

Sorry, my mistake, I misread your post. That I have not seen yet either.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Sry guys, thanos is not harder than collector. But fighting thanos sure need skill, u need to understand his ability how it works.
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F68Zf4oIVNY

Almost. Not one shot kill but hats off to the gameplay :smile:
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I prefer the collector actually
    Thanos is harder
  • Beholder_V wrote: »
    I have alliance mates (plural) that are Elder’s Bane that have decided to pass on trying to 100% this quest. I’ll leave it at that.

Silliness. Only have to go thru the thanos twins one time. And they're fun. They're hell, but they're fun. And you can practice, quit, and go right back to them. Idky people don't enjoy hard challenges. As for the rest of the quest, low energy, nothing too hard at all. I hope we see more creative content like this in the future.
  • Ch1efster wrote: »

He has a video of someone one shotting the thanos' hahahahah
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    This Thanos reminds of the good old PS2 bosses back in the day. This is what I call a challenge. Big thank you to Kabam.

I however agree with the OP lol. A lot of people have fought him and decided to skedaddle the opposite way. It's deserving of a title.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Why more rewards? There is only one path. However a title I would take.
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Hats off to kabam. The fight was challenging, but doable with practice. The total energy drop from April's EQ to this one is a welcome break in the grind. Not having to run through 7 lines at >70 energy per line was extra reward enough for me.
  • Imran wrote: »
    Uncollected last thanos fight was harder than all mcoc boss. Why it has no title? Why the rewards same? It was harder than previous uncollected event. Also kabam did a brilliant job designing last map.
    Weirdly enough i had more difficulty in beating nameless guillotine with stun immunity than this Thanos. My intercepting skills need some work lol. It took way more revives to beat her for me. This thanos took 1 team and 1 single revive for me to beat.
    (I don't have a huge 5 star roster)
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    I’d much rather have this difficult/very interactive boss fight than a huge map costing an energy refill per path. I don’t think extra rewards are merited but applause for Kabam’s approach on this month’s event quest. Hope to see more low, 1-3 path difficult fights for the last map in the future.