**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4 star awakening

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
I currently have 2 four star mutant awakening gems. My two unawakened 4 star mutants are Magneto (red) and Storm. Should I awaken both, none (and save for someone else) , or one of them?

4 star awakening 30 votes

Awaken both 4 star Magneto and 4 star Storm
0%
Awaken only 4 star Magneto and save the other awakening gem for a better mutant
6%
ElitehunterMy_Superior 2 votes
Awaken only 4 star Storm and save the other awakening gem for a better mutant
13%
bloodyCainFoxhero007EspGabrielVijayendraS 4 votes
Awaken neither and save both mutant awakening gems for someone else
80%
vg2782buffajrSac123_SKK65Anonymous346raffsterSpiderCoolsSaif_AionJayProngsTheHoodedDormammuNick0609AcuTarARafikiiTheRealmKeeperWabobashadow_lurker22RayoJixJoMama999Cats73Jacobmc006 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2018
    If it makes a difference, I have 10-20 4 star mutant sig stones

Other possible mutants to save for: archangel, wolverine, rogue, x- 23?
  • Options
    I believe Magneto has an awesome signature ability. He has the ability to eat multiple special 3s which can function practically like power control against the likes of Hyperion, Strange, and Vision. Combine that with his Heal Block, Magnetism, and Synergies and you have a useful utility champ.

doesnt storm also have a good sig abillity
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Awaken only 4 star Storm and save the other awakening gem for a better mutant
    Definitely save one for Archangel cause he really needs it to be more effective as a killing machine. If it were me, I would've saved both for Iceman and AA.

But hey, if you really in need of a good regen champ then probably give it to wolvie ain't that bad of an idea.
  • Options
    for some reason i almost never get mutants from 4 star crystals. I only have 4 star storm, magneto, and cable. but cable is already duped