QUAKE is Broken after 18.0.1.

24

Comments

  • AslwAslw Posts: 6
    Same Problem here. 17 charges no stun and no Damage against AQ Goblin.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 981 ★★★
    Aslw wrote: »
    Same Problem here. 17 charges no stun and no Damage against AQ Goblin.

    Yep. She is my main AW champ and I have no idea if she will work. They fixed a bug I didn’t know about then broke her.

    I can’t see where any real testing is done
  • DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    Both my 5* and 4* Quake is broken after 18.0.1. charging the heavy works properly and procs Aftershock and concussion until the moment the charging heavy fails to produce an auto evade. After the auto evade failure and quake gets hit, then the Aftershock complete fails to proc any damage either at the end of the quake counters expiring or while quake charges her heavy. Also, no stun occurs even though the quake counters count up normally, and she evades while charging. I have tested this in alliance quest, alliance war, normal quests, and 3v3.

    Please watch this video I made:


    At 0:33 the auto evade fails and then for about 2 minutes, no damage or Aftershock or stun. Concussion acts normally but no Aftershock damage. I tried numerous things like hitting goblin normally, but couldn't reset the charging effects to normal. Then at 2:40, the proper Aftershock kicks back in for some reason. I haven't been able to isolate why in my tests.

    Thanks for the video. Hopefully this tives the devs enough info and she gets fixed ASAP. I'm having to change uo my AW team and posibly my lane because of this bug. What device are you using? I’m seeing this with my iPhone 6s plus.
  • MetaphorUraniumMetaphorUranium Posts: 81
    DJSergy wrote: »
    Both my 5* and 4* Quake is broken after 18.0.1. charging the heavy works properly and procs Aftershock and concussion until the moment the charging heavy fails to produce an auto evade. After the auto evade failure and quake gets hit, then the Aftershock complete fails to proc any damage either at the end of the quake counters expiring or while quake charges her heavy. Also, no stun occurs even though the quake counters count up normally, and she evades while charging. I have tested this in alliance quest, alliance war, normal quests, and 3v3.

    Please watch this video I made:


    At 0:33 the auto evade fails and then for about 2 minutes, no damage or Aftershock or stun. Concussion acts normally but no Aftershock damage. I tried numerous things like hitting goblin normally, but couldn't reset the charging effects to normal. Then at 2:40, the proper Aftershock kicks back in for some reason. I haven't been able to isolate why in my tests.

    Thanks for the video. Hopefully this tives the devs enough info and she gets fixed ASAP. I'm having to change uo my AW team and posibly my lane because of this bug. What device are you using? I’m seeing this with my iPhone 6s plus.

    I'm on a Google pixel 2, up to date os. I have to change my awa and my aq team, as quake is an excellent option for both and I have both a 4/55 and a maxed 4* of her.
  • MetaphorUraniumMetaphorUranium Posts: 81
    "Kabam Miike" @Kabam Miike Please see above video, thank you for your help!
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I'm very glad mine seems to work fine, but I'm benching her the rest of this aq set to be sure.
  • MetaphorUraniumMetaphorUranium Posts: 81
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    I'm very glad mine seems to work fine, but I'm benching her the rest of this aq set to be sure.

    What phone and os are you using out of curiosity?
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 287 ★★
    This isn’t the only problem with quake if you kill someone with aftershock but your still charging a heavy after the KO you are still charging a heavy for about 30 seconds the animation don’t come in as soon as the KO comes up
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Happened to me a bunch of times in AW. Sadly, I just stopped bringing her cause I was giving too many kills away while using her. One of the most inconsistent and punishing champs to use.

    One moment you're holding heavy, it autoevades. You hold heavy again, and it doesn't autoevade and you just die... awesome
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    I'm very glad mine seems to work fine, but I'm benching her the rest of this aq set to be sure.

    What phone and os are you using out of curiosity?

    I use an iPad air 2 iOS 11.3 (about to update to 11.3.1 if Quake is different in the morning I’ll let you know)
  • Wenrene_RVWenrene_RV Posts: 8
    @DJSergy

    I encounter the same problem as you as well. No such bugs occured in 18.0.0. I am using a S7E phone if it matters. I think Kabam is trying to take this opportunity to nerf Quake and probably coming out and mention Quake is working as previously they have designed. lol
  • MetaphorUraniumMetaphorUranium Posts: 81
    Wenrene_RV wrote: »
    @DJSergy

    I encounter the same problem as you as well. No such bugs occured in 18.0.0. I am using a S7E phone if it matters. I think Kabam is trying to take this opportunity to nerf Quake and probably coming out and mention Quake is working as previously they have designed. lol

    That would be a terrible decision on Kabam's part. I just got my 5* to 4/55, and she's my second champ to 4/55. Quake requires a fun diversity of play skills, and she isn't a god tier like Blade or Stark Spidey. Quake gives variety and another good power control option. It would be a shame if Kabam nerfed her because there's a solid block of players who really enjoy playing with her.

    Maybe they're unhappy with how good she is in certain matchups, but she's really bad against anything with true strike and other certain matchups. Blade blows everyone else out of the water, so I'm going to be really confused if it's Quake they Nerf.
  • MahvelMahvel Posts: 64
    edited May 2018
    Just had an issue vs GG mini in map 5. Basically got the concussion but not stun or aftershock. The start of the fight was fine I wish I could tell you exactly what happened when it started but I think it was only GG dashing in to attack me. Next thing I know I'm evading everything but GG isn't stunned or taking any damage. I did this for about 3 cycles with no aftershock.

    Also would like to add that too often the opponent's attack following an evade whiffs causing blocked damage to be taken or breaking the rhythm of quake.
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    edited May 2018
    yea its broken
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    I really hope this gets fixed soon
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,458 ★★★★
    Quake is working fine, not sure why there is such a long thread.

    Must have been a true strike node that kills evasion.

    Just dueled StrX, infobot have map5 mini duel targets. Happens there too. Are you saying a duel had true strikes?
  • LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    edited May 2018
    Here is a video I recorded about an hour ago. Fighting in dungeon 5 against Mordo Mini boss. Only node buffing him is the heal block. I started recording after the second aftershock because I noticed it didn’t stun or do damage. The first aftershock stunned and did damage but after the first stun and concussion were over, charging a heavy attack did no damage and aftershock did not stun or do damage the rest of the fight. I’m using an iPhone 7.

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Lm6ZCSlwyy0&feature=youtu.be
  • VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    Just happened to me against Cable Miniboss in AQ; evade didn't work, stun on a 10 stack of aftershock wasn't there, and no aftershock damage.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 655 ★★★
    I've seen the same thing 3 times now, first time was in a dungeon, 2nd time was in AQ map 3 against health boosted Sentinel in phase 3 and 3rd time was in a dungeon again. In all 3 experiences of this bug, the first 2 rounds of Earthquakes/Aftershock deal the normal damage as expected. In any subsequent attempts to apply Earthquakes/Aftershocks (3rd or more) - absolutely zero damage was dealt.

    Here is video screen capture of the 3rd time. This is a Dungeon 5 mini-boss Mordo with an unblock-able 25% finale node. First 2 rounds deal damage as expected. 3rd round of Earthquakes/Aftershock did no damage. Captured the 4th round of Earthquakes/Aftershock which also did no damage which i just had to abandon the technique all together.


  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    My 4* r5 quake is broken. While charging heavy attack, she doesnt auto evade for the 1st incoming attack. This is on AQ map5 node 107 against Abomination. His node is just 100% health. Mostly when im using her after 18.0.1 , ill use quake most of the time except when there is true strike node / fighting against drax or iceman.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Can we please get some sort of acknowledgement on this issue from a moderator that the team is looking into it? This is really screwing up my team and path in AW
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 176
    edited May 2018
    I encountered a similar problem as some other people.

    In
    Alliance Quest Map 2 vs Hulk (third part after second mini boss) on the first node in the 2nd leftest lane.

    My quake's heavy Aftershock did stun/trigger damage, but not for the one at 16 stacks the second time, or 15 stacks the third time. It just disappeared and did no damage to green hulk. No Aftershock symbol appeared.

    Both times occured when green hulk was dashing in for a medium attack.
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 176
    It happened again, except now it was against yelloejacket in Story mode act 4, chapter 3:3.

    The first Aftershock did damage and stun. The later ones did nothing just disappeared.

    I'm using android
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,093 ★★★★★
    Quake's broken
  • AslwAslw Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike Help us :)
  • MahvelMahvel Posts: 64
    Kabam, are you there?
Sign In or Register to comment.