**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The gold problem a solution?

I think I have come up with a way that kabam can solve the gold shortage,this us my idea as follows

If you think about it is really simple just adjust the gold crystal by moving the decimal place on the minimal play out 1 place to the right this the minimal play out goes from 2,400 to 24,ooo gold and then 5,000 to 50,000 and so on this will make the crystal worthwhile again and end the gold shortage in 1 quick move and it is a easy fix as well and they could do this for all gold rewards in game as well.

Well this is my ideas I would love to know what the rest of the community thinks about this and let's see if it is possible as well

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I agree there’s a problem, I disagree this is a solution. That is just getting things for free. If there’s one thing that both sides of the gold argument agree on, it’s that people need to work for gold, that’s why it’s a contest of champions not a get stuff for free of champions.

• Options
    HereticHeretic Posts: 15
    Technically it isn't free, you have to buy or earn gold crystals.
  • Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Do arena yes it’s boring but like everything else you have to grind to get it I can get about 300-500k with a days worth of arena it’s boring but not hard
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    actually, hitting the milestones in these dungeons have been pretty nice. play for an hour and get a lot of gold. I don't even do the arena any more. with the event quests going on, I'm still getting a nice chunk of units also.
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Dungeon milestones actually give a good amount of gold. Ever since they've started I've went from maintaining the same level of gold from week to week to now getting a surplus.
  • Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Do arena yes it’s boring but like everything else you have to grind to get it I can get about 300-500k with a days worth of arena it’s boring but not hard

You're working a full time job for fake money.

Nah I say a days worth over 3 days of arena 8 hours a day
  • Options
    VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    I'd rather a server solution first :/
  • Options
    OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    Just do arena. 1 uncollected arena crystal better than any gold crystal
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Just do arena. 1 uncollected arena crystal better than any gold crystal

This won't help people that want an option to just purchase gold. Most of us have to work real jobs, so we would like an option for buying gold the same way you can buy other things. However, the only option is the extremely awful gold crystals.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,686 Guardian
    I think I have come up with a way that kabam can solve the gold shortage,this us my idea as follows

If you think about it is really simple just adjust the gold crystal by moving the decimal place on the minimal play out 1 place to the right this the minimal play out goes from 2,400 to 24,ooo gold and then 5,000 to 50,000 and so on this will make the crystal worthwhile again and end the gold shortage in 1 quick move and it is a easy fix as well and they could do this for all gold rewards in game as well.

Well this is my ideas I would love to know what the rest of the community thinks about this and let's see if it is possible as well

Increase all the gold rewards by a factor of ten. Now why didn't I think of that.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Increase all the gold rewards by a factor of ten. Now why didn't I think of that.

Probably because it would create a much larger problem. Lol.
  • Options

Way to contribute nothing to a thread.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★

So your solution to gold is to give more gold? Not terribly interesting.
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    What gold problem? I have plenty of gold
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »

Way to contribute nothing to a thread.

Way to contribute nothing to a thread to you as well.
  • Options
    SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    Reduce cost of opening AQ, easy fix. Donations suck arse
  • Options
    OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    Why people saying that there is a gold problem in game i have 18 million in gold so you need to hit those arenas, The real problem and shortage in game is 5 star awaken gem i think is about time that Kabam start to put the gem available in a offer or something
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    I just snagged a load from the latest Events, and it's only been 2 weeks.
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I just rank up my champs a bit, then farm EQ's, which I was gonna do anyway. Easy gold. Managed to have on average 800,000 gold just doing this.
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    This is a terrible idea. It would solve the gold problem, but it would also break the gold system to the point that gold would become worthless if that makes any sense.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    This is a terrible idea. It would solve the gold problem, but it would also break the gold system to the point that gold would become worthless if that makes any sense.

Gold is already worthless to anyone that arena grinds. That doesn't increase Kabam's revenue stream. People not being able to afford rank ups won't bother buying cat or crystal offers that come out. Makes no sense if I know I won't have the gold for another month anyway from regular questing and alliance stuff, so I just wait to grind out the cats as well. If I had the gold more readily available, I'd be more likely to spend the money I make from my real life grind to buy stuff in the game that I can't just grind for like cats and shards.

• Options
    I just rank up my champs a bit, then farm EQ's, which I was gonna do anyway. Easy gold. Managed to have on average 800,000 gold just doing this.

So one r4 5 star rank up and you're broke. I do the same, but I'd be more likely to get other offers if I had more gold. They want me to buy offers. Having me bottlenecked on gold doesn't help them at all when the solution is to grind arena which doesn't cost a thing item-wise unless you're going hard for a specific champ, and then you're not really grinding for gold anyway.
  • Options
    JefangelJefangel Posts: 13
    THe fact is, they increased the amount of 5*'s we are getting, but not the amount of gold to rank them. I used to always be sitting on a couple million in gold...now I have T4B and T4C expiring with 14 T4C crystals unopened to keep from getting more that will expire....I have plenty of 5* champs to rank up (good ones even) but no gold to rank them. I am tired of grinding arena every night after work to rank up a single champ to the next level. You are already limiting the amount of T2A...so you already have a "Gate" involved for R4 and R5 5*'s....there is no need to skimp on gold...its not like players can use gold to buy each other "gifts" anyways....and there is no way to change gold into units....so STOP SKIMPING ON THE GOLD and let us play!
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Buff the danggone gold masteries. They have potential to be great but they freaking suck.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I wish the gold relms would come back. It takes me weeks to rank up champ