War Machine -Champion Overhaul-

WillODeeWillODee Member Posts: 22
As it stands, Rhodey is a one trick pony in this game. You get him duped, let him get low, then pop a Special 3 and HOPE that it kills the other guy.

Changes in bold.

Passives:
-Locked and Loaded: Colonel Rhodes generates one Ammo upon reaching a Power Threshold. Holding back for 0.8 seconds or landing a Heavy attack consumes one Ammo to grant Weapons Armed, granting additional effects to the next Special used. Up to 6 stacks of Ammo may be present at once
-Bunker Down: When hit, chance to gain Armor Up and Ammo. Greater chance on Well-Timed Blocks

Awakening:
-Empty The Clip: Instead, Starts combat with 2 Ammo and an active Weapons Armed. Gain 6Ammo stacks and gain a stack of Armor Up once Health reaches 30%. Specials disregard a portion of the opponent's Armor if Weapons Armed is present. Increase maximum Ammo stacks by 2.

*The amount of enemy Armor ignored and Armor Up value gained scale with Signature Ability level.

Specials :
Blast Barrage
-Perforate: Each hit has a cumulative 4% increased chance to apply Bleed, bonus chance doubled on Critical Hits
-Focus Fire: With Weapons Armed, gain 5 seconds of Precision (25 Critical Hit Rating for each hit on the combo counter.)

Shoulder Artillery
-Blade Punch: Initial hit has a 50% (70% on Crit) chance to apply Wide Open on the opponent, increasing the chance for the next attack against them to be a Critical Hit.
-Bunker Buster: Second hit has increased Critical Damage Rating.
-The Ex-Wife: With Weapons Armed, Wide Open is guaranteed to trigger on the first hit while Critical Hits apply a 2nd stack.

Heavy Ordnance
-Weapons Hot: Chance to apply Armor Break and Bleed with this attack increases with each stack of Ammo.
-All Out Attack: With Weapons Armed, consume all stacks of Ammo for 3% increased Ability Accuracy per stack

*Counts Weapons Armed as a stack of Ammo

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Member Posts: 957 ★★
    I dunno. Seen as he's not really an integral part of the MCU, I don't see why Kabam would go out if it's way to buff him.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Member Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I dunno. Seen as he's not really an integral part of the MCU, I don't see why Kabam would go out if it's way to buff him.

What if he is released as 6 star.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Member Posts: 639 ★★★
    Would be cool if they just changed the sig to something you could activate once per fight. Then you wouldn’t have to tank him just to deal some damage.