**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for dedicated alliance

Looking for a new clan, I am hoping to join one that is extremely active in both alliance quest and alliance war. I am looking to upgrade my 5 star Hyperion as quickly as possible and grow as fast as I can, and am very willing to put time into a demanding clan.

line is Durgentime

kyurc14xi94u.png
ryj047yceqbk.png
oryjymo3nydj.png
ot1nt0tzxxwb.png
xchr2qwt4opt.png
tcbc8jxvahx8.png
v61g5hl8qnci.png

Comments

• Options
    DurgentimeDurgentime Posts: 16
    4z2bewxyaz6z.png
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    You are perfect fit for us. We run map 4 and 3. Silver war. Low donations. Fun and active group. Just asking people to be active.

Come join us.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    b_dizzle_01 line
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
  • Options
    StikyStiky Posts: 79
    If your still interested hit me up on line we are a friendly chill type ally we do map44422 and 2-3 of AW weekly. Our aim is to balance between life and gaming and to get asany resources as possible in a non stressful way my line ID is stiky901
  • Options
    MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    Hello 👋🏻😁
    I saw your post on the MCOC forum. I would really like the opportunity to speak with you, if you don’t mind.
    Vigilante Priesthood are a recently formed alliance comprised mostly of former members of another alliance, with a strong commitment for excellence and a drive to win. We AW as often as possible and have been running Maps 3 & 2, highly focused on winning AWs, AQ and collecting SA weekly. I’m currently in the market for someone such as yourself. If you are available , I would love an opportunity to chat with you further regarding this. I hope you have a great day.
    My InGameName & LINE ID are: MyleHy7🙏🏻
  • Options
    ConsolissConsoliss Posts: 5

Have you found an Alliance yet? If not send me a request and we can go from there. No donations or penalties for not preforming. Yet we do have a few mandatory requirements that goes with playing the game.