Options

Looking for dedicated alliance

Looking for a new clan, I am hoping to join one that is extremely active in both alliance quest and alliance war. I am looking to upgrade my 5 star Hyperion as quickly as possible and grow as fast as I can, and am very willing to put time into a demanding clan.

line is Durgentime

kyurc14xi94u.png
ryj047yceqbk.png
oryjymo3nydj.png
ot1nt0tzxxwb.png
xchr2qwt4opt.png
tcbc8jxvahx8.png
v61g5hl8qnci.png

Comments

• Options
    DurgentimeDurgentime Posts: 16
    4z2bewxyaz6z.png
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    You are perfect fit for us. We run map 4 and 3. Silver war. Low donations. Fun and active group. Just asking people to be active.

Come join us.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    b_dizzle_01 line
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
  • Options
    StikyStiky Posts: 79
    If your still interested hit me up on line we are a friendly chill type ally we do map44422 and 2-3 of AW weekly. Our aim is to balance between life and gaming and to get asany resources as possible in a non stressful way my line ID is stiky901
  • Options
    MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    Hello 👋🏻😁
    I saw your post on the MCOC forum. I would really like the opportunity to speak with you, if you don’t mind.
    Vigilante Priesthood are a recently formed alliance comprised mostly of former members of another alliance, with a strong commitment for excellence and a drive to win. We AW as often as possible and have been running Maps 3 & 2, highly focused on winning AWs, AQ and collecting SA weekly. I’m currently in the market for someone such as yourself. If you are available , I would love an opportunity to chat with you further regarding this. I hope you have a great day.
    My InGameName & LINE ID are: MyleHy7🙏🏻
  • Options
    ConsolissConsoliss Posts: 5

Have you found an Alliance yet? If not send me a request and we can go from there. No donations or penalties for not preforming. Yet we do have a few mandatory requirements that goes with playing the game.