**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena

2»

Comments

• Options
    NayeemNayeem Posts: 27
    mjdetbva8y9x.png
  • Options
    txthreetxthree Posts: 32
    so what's the new safezone in infinite streak? i keep getting deathmatches in match 14 to 16. that was used to be the thanos and kang matches. i used 2 r4 40/40 and 1 r5 50/50 with high pi. probably around 18k and still got a deathmatch. and in matches 20 above, it seems that using a team of r3 champs will give you a deathmatch as well.
  • Options
    Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Shouldn’t be an issue with so called “death matches”. These fights aren’t noded like they would be in aw or the dungeons. You should be able to be a r5 5* with a 3/30 4*. It just takes a bit longer. You also don’t have to worry about timers like you do in other areas of the game :)
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    easy easy

thats why i rank up all my 5*

5* List
    -R5= 2
    -R4= 11
    -R3= 41
    -R2= 24
    -R1= 0

Don't care the upgrades, not all the people can wasted all the life(like you) upgrading caracteres, and, i'ts amazing that you found 60 Alpha 2 to upgrade heroes, such a beast.

But we are talking Here about the unbalanced Streak, In first round, because Kabam did something with Streak.