**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nameless Hyperion

That hyperion in the second chapter of the event quest is horrible. (Double power gain for both champs node) any tips in how to beat him? He seems to just store power until his sp3. Totally unfair.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Main champ? Magic, but there are plenty other power burn champs out there. who do you have?
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    My top champs are quake, x 23, xbones, NC and gwenpool
    Well, neither one of those are going to work.

You have a Vision, magic blade or any other power draining champ? No matter what lvl
    Got a 5* Dormammu (1/25), but with his damage output it might be a long fight.
    He'd work. Just keep using you L2 over and over. Hype wont gain power either. Also, don't get hit cause he will have low health as it is.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Witch is my go-to for Hype. Nullify his Power Gains, and she can power lock & power steal. Some other potential champs would be Hawkeye's SP1 or Winter Soldier.

Regardless of who you bring, you will have to do a lot of SP1 baiting. If you wait for him to get to his SP2, you'll run out of time.

Your only other option is to use Gwenpool (if she's duped) and just tank his SP3's. He can't kill you if he only hit's you with SP3s.
  • Or Iceman is a viable option, can eat the S3 with his Ice Armor. Hyperion vs Hyperion also worked for me. However I'm 100% with you @Dexman1349 Scarlet Witch is also my go-to for any Hyperion. Magik is a good choice too, but I've yet to use her as SW has done me right.
  • Xerograv1tyXerograv1ty Posts: 41
    Anyone with a stun on their special attack. Power gain works both ways so you can keep him permastunned. I used og thor.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Well if Gwen pool is awakened you just won the fight. Because she can take sp3s all day. All you do is let him build 3 bars of power if you're baiting fails. If you succeed and baiting him go in for a 5 hit combo parry combo if you can.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Stark spidey, chain stun is prob the easiest way. Literally stun him whole fight
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Ronan, sparky, gambit. Even 3 stars. Doesn't require any skill, just sp1 spam (or with ronan, any special attack). power reserve and power gain make it super easy
    Thanks guys, just used my 3* Sparky and permastunned him into oblivion!
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    My top champs are quake, x 23, xbones, NC and gwenpool

Gwenpool can withstand L3s if shes duped.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Iceman then it’s just a war of sp3s
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    You just have to be good at intercepting with GP I've eaten 3 sp3s with her and it's an easy fight sp3 for sp3
  • UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
    use hawkeye
  • dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    Blade with the GR and SS synergies does a great job if you can bait a special or 2 from him.. then hit him with SP3, get a stun, and SP2 normally puts him down for me..
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Spend units
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Well if Gwen pool is awakened you just won the fight. Because she can take sp3s all day. All you do is let him build 3 bars of power if you're baiting fails. If you succeed and baiting him go in for a 5 hit combo parry combo if you can.

Umm what? She can eat an sp3, but unlike duped ice, she just clings to life if about to die, which means you're not waiting out that next sp3 without being dead first. Bad advice. Also, no one does 5 hit combos to bait, you do mlm dash back or mlh or any combo that doesn't end at 4 or 5 and l.

you're entire comment is based on the premise that you are a bad player who takes tons of block damage and relies on parry. I never said get touched. He's going to continously blast l3's at you sure, but you won't die, and you can continue to bait and get combo's in. I did this strategy all 5 times without a single revive. You gotta be better fellow summoner.

also for anyone trying to use iceman here...don't, because you're going to eat 1 sp3 here. either use the best of the best of power controllers, or use gwen pool. Iceman is going to cost you death.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Agreed on using HE. He was a piece of cake using him.