2»

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,365 Guardian
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    *has 5* Stark Spidey*
    *doubted fairness regarding crystal pulls*

Man I can barely pull a decent 4* :'(

Let’s look a little deeper, the other 4 on his profile are (all duped 5* 4/55) medusa, Hyperion and NC....

Yeah man that crystal luck must really suck

In all seriousness, this is just a very obvious example of something that happens all the time when it comes to "bad" crystal pulls. The bad ones are the ones you didn't want. The good ones are the ones you really wanted. The bad ones will always greatly outnumber the good ones, because no one has a top 109 favorites list. The guy wanted Killmonger, his luck was bad until he got Killmonger. There's nothing intrinsically wrong with that, but it is worth always remembering when someone says their crystal luck is "bad" that this can have nothing to do with the crystals being rigged to only drop bad ones, because for every single player the bad ones are different ones. The crystals cannot know that when they spin.

Honestly though, Killmonger has only been a part of the game since February. So he only had the chance to get him for a couple of weeks back then but has only very recently been available in the Featured crystals.

To say he's had bad luck pulling Killmonger is a gross over-exaggeration.

Probably. But I don't know how many crystals he opened to try for him, and the point isn't that the complaint is valid, it is that the perspective behind the complaint is common.
  • MightylibraMightylibra Member Posts: 185
    edited May 2018
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    *has 5* Stark Spidey*
    *doubted fairness regarding crystal pulls*

Man I can barely pull a decent 4* :'(

Let’s look a little deeper, the other 4 on his profile are (all duped 5* 4/55) medusa, Hyperion and NC....

Yeah man that crystal luck must really suck

In all seriousness, this is just a very obvious example of something that happens all the time when it comes to "bad" crystal pulls. The bad ones are the ones you didn't want. The good ones are the ones you really wanted. The bad ones will always greatly outnumber the good ones, because no one has a top 109 favorites list. The guy wanted Killmonger, his luck was bad until he got Killmonger. There's nothing intrinsically wrong with that, but it is worth always remembering when someone says their crystal luck is "bad" that this can have nothing to do with the crystals being rigged to only drop bad ones, because for every single player the bad ones are different ones. The crystals cannot know that when they spin.

Honestly though, Killmonger has only been a part of the game since February. So he only had the chance to get him for a couple of weeks back then but has only very recently been available in the Featured crystals.

To say he's had bad luck pulling Killmonger is a gross over-exaggeration. KM simply hasn't been available long enough to say he's had bad luck pulling him. I would agree that he's had bad luck if he's been hoping for someone like a 5* Dr Voodoo or Gwenpool who have been available for ages.

I would have stopped but Kabam had words, so thanks for keeping the discussion fresh and respectful.

And No! I wouldn’t have tried to get KM from featured 6*. I know that I’m very lucky to get him.

But when I say bad luck or good luck. They have to be placed in the context. Opening a 6* featured is a gamble. I needed to collect shards in 4-5 months, doing every events and finishing act 5. Remember you only get 150 shards by winning tier 2 war. So these shards are hard to come by.

As I paid 5k shards more for a chance of 6* featured, I would expect it would be better than a regular one. There are about 6-7 champs I would be happy with, so it’s good luck. 6-7 champs I would be indifferent, but it’s still a good pull, and about dozen I would be disappointed to get, so it’s bad luck.

With old featured crystals, you had 20% chance of getting the champ you want. So if you get him in first or second opening, it’s good luck. If you get him after 5 crystals, it’s even. If you don’t get him after 10 tries, then it’s bad luck. So imagine your friends and ally-mates get Blade left and right while you get HB, Gambit, Magneto x2, Venompool, NC, IP, etc,. Is this bad luck or good luck?

We progress at different pace and play at different level so I wouldn’t expect someone with roster of 3* and 4* to fully understand what an end game player need. At tier 2,3 Aw, NC is a below average defender and Hype doesn’t have much of use despite his amazing power gain. “Luck”, to me, is pulling a champ that helps you progress in game. Personally, I would say Blade, Spark, Void, GHulk, most of new released champs and ofc KM. I’m not a big fan of DV and GW but they can be extremely strong in right hands.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    @Mightylibra congrats man! Don't be annoyed by all the hate lol.
  • Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Member Posts: 90
    @Mightylibra You don't have bad luck. But luck is relative. Either way haters are going to hate but don't let them get to you.
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    P99 is underrated. =)
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Member Posts: 134
    pssh, you guys don't know whats a good pull, last night I added another 20 sig levels to my already super duped NETFLIX DD! What an amazing champ, cant wait to rank him up and shred opponents in war !
    #SeriouslyHelpMeRNGJesus

Had that 2 weeks ago, then 5* beast yesterday :(

The pain, I've pulled 5* Loki 4 times and guess what? i have a 6* Loki duped.
    I've been getting RNG trolled since day 1 :#

Although I will say he's very helpful in war vs any medusa in any node. His only use for me. but a good one at that.
  • sawe5456sawe5456 Member Posts: 33
    After 120k and no blade, my first 15k 6s shard landed on gg
    you think thats FAIR??
    After that 2 x 5s basic landed on blade n shulk(sig60)
    No other t1 5s
    Unchallenged summoner
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Member Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    pssh, you guys don't know whats a good pull, last night I added another 20 sig levels to my already super duped NETFLIX DD! What an amazing champ, cant wait to rank him up and shred opponents in war !
    #SeriouslyHelpMeRNGJesus

Although I will say he's very helpful in war vs any medusa in any node. His only use for me. but a good one at that.

I’ve pulled 5* antman 3 times, and had to dump 20 generic sig stones into him when I finished initial act 5 completion as it was that or leave them to expire :/
    Atleast he’s a diverse defender... lol
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Member Posts: 156
    edited May 2018
    Eh, I enjoy the thrill of finally pulling a worthwhile champion. I had a run where I got my first 5* duped (Gambit), then got spider Gwen, then duped Kamala, then pulled hulkbuster, then duped Gambit again. That was tough run, but then I pulled hood (who I really like using), then blade from his featured, then Angela, and just recently got three infinity cap GMC and pulled him once as a 5*. Riding pretty high even though I have no gold to rank them. So, when my next pull is another Gambit, it'll be alright. Just makes me want to grind for another one.
  • Iamgroot21Iamgroot21 Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2018
    All facing same problems with bad champions, now it's time to buff them or remove them or give everyone few good champions.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    k3jvpotadc78.jpeg
    😭 I did get a GR last crystal tho...and I didn’t get Colossus (the one on the reel right before ducky)
  • RoraRora Member Posts: 124
    nice pull but yea just a bit over reacting with prayers and all.
  • jason_gurung7jason_gurung7 Member Posts: 11
    SKK65 wrote: »
    I know the feeling of pulling decent champs.
    ndsc3yay0pn9.png

i got same bro
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Member Posts: 134
    #SeriouslyHelpMeRNGJesus

I’ve pulled 5* antman 3 times, and had to dump 20 generic sig stones into him when I finished initial act 5 completion as it was that or leave them to expire :/

You poor soul :( now thats a tough pill to swallow. I feel for you. And generic sig stones expire!? That's odd, did you R3 that antman?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Member Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    #SeriouslyHelpMeRNGJesus

You poor soul :( now thats a tough pill to swallow. I feel for you. And generic sig stones expire!? That's odd, did you R3 that antman?

Yeah they only go upto 100, after that they go in stash with a 14 day timer.
    Yep he’s R3, occasionally gets kills on AoN when he glances the power control attacks