**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Supermanoj wrote: »
    @CapWW2 Agreed. I'm an officer in a 6200 prestige alliance and gotta keep track of everyone completing the uncollected EQ every month. If there was a title to go along with it then it would be a lot easier to check this.

For those of you that don't play at this level. If you don't do uncollected every month then you fall behind. No 2 ways about it. By September, at the latest, people who have done every uncollected EQ will have enough t5b shards to get a r5 5*. That doesn't account for completing act 5 or AW seasons rewards. I should have my 2nd 5/65 after finishing the July uncollected EQ. If they aren't doing this then when other people are ranking up and increasing their prestige, these guys are unable to do so and would be dragging the alliance back.
    Sure. But aging. It Not yours decies to make if ther dont wont to play as long ther stil grow and rank op for prisge ther nofing u Can du.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    @CapWW2 Agreed. I'm an officer in a 6200 prestige alliance and gotta keep track of everyone completing the uncollected EQ every month. If there was a title to go along with it then it would be a lot easier to check this.

For those of you that don't play at this level. If you don't do uncollected every month then you fall behind. No 2 ways about it. By September, at the latest, people who have done every uncollected EQ will have enough t5b shards to get a r5 5*. That doesn't account for completing act 5 or AW seasons rewards. I should have my 2nd 5/65 after finishing the July uncollected EQ. If they aren't doing this then when other people are ranking up and increasing their prestige, these guys are unable to do so and would be dragging the alliance back.
    Sure. But aging. It Not yours decies to make if ther dont wont to play as long ther stil grow and rank op for prisge ther nofing u Can du.

It is a requirement. If you dont do it you are kicked. If you dont like the requirements of an alliance dont join plain and simple
    CapWW2 wrote: »

It is a requirement. If you dont do it you are kicked. If you dont like the requirements of an alliance dont join plain and simple
    But if ther stil progasring with and also stil get the rank op need for prisge and you guys kick Them it you guys there bad ikow tier5 basice is rare but ther Can get luck in.
    The AW seseone rewards but. So no solo quset shuld never go in to acc only if you guys May be arund top 300 AQ Els im dont se any ressone im also dont se why peppel dont play the mode is fun so understand u wont the tilie But ryl dont meant thah much a hacker Can get it witout so much trubele so what it help u nofing

But if ther stil progasring with and also stil get the rank op need for prisge and you guys kick Them it you guys there bad ikow tier5 basice is rare but ther Can get luck in.
    The AW seseone rewards but. So no solo quset shuld never go in to acc only if you guys May be arund top 300 AQ Els im dont se any ressone im also dont se why peppel dont play the mode is fun so understand u wont the tilie But ryl dont meant thah much a hacker Can get it witout so much trubele so what it help u nofing

Everyone stablishes their rules. There are million of alliances out you find the one that fits your mentality.
  • ClintBeastwoodClintBeastwood Posts: 78
    Man you guys can argue about anything...

Everyone stablishes their rules. There are million of alliances out you find the one that fits your mentality.
    Agerd
  • SupermanojSupermanoj Posts: 92

It''s not a negotiable requirement. Either they keep up with the progression rate we set or they find an alliance suitable for their needs. We don't have a shortage of people wanting to join us so a spot is easily replaceable. We ranked in the top 350 for AQ last round and that was just with 5x5. Growing and ranking up for prestige means obtaining the materials needed to increase your prestige too. Mine is in the 7500 range. When i get another r5 I'll be over 8k. While I don't expect everyone in the alliance to be in the same boat. They have to aim for progression at the very least.

It''s not a negotiable requirement. Either they keep up with the progression rate we set or they find an alliance suitable for their needs. We don't have a shortage of people wanting to join us so a spot is easily replaceable. We ranked in the top 350 for AQ last round and that was just with 5x5. Growing and ranking up for prestige means obtaining the materials needed to increase your prestige too. Mine is in the 7500 range. When i get another r5 I'll be over 8k. While I don't expect everyone in the alliance to be in the same boat. They have to aim for progression at the very least.

Exactly. Mine is 7000 and i will 5/65 my second 5 star very soon. I expect everyone to be close to my progression.

agerd ther. Mine only 6.3k but im also dont hav hige prsige champ and im didt wont to watig for ever to get a rank 5 so gos with my Sl a hurt for prsige but hav won me alot. And clouse to my 2 rank 5 but hold of from Them so im alest get a better one to rank 5.

We haven't enforced a deadline for act 5 exploration yet. But we did do one last year to ensure everyone was uncollected. And frankly the higher up you go in the ranks the more strict alliances get. We don't have too many demands or go on frequent kicking sprees. People just understand that this is what we expect. I don't mind too much if the prestige is lower as long as the r5 they choose will help them along in the game.
    We haven't enforced a deadline for act 5 exploration yet. But we did do one last year to ensure everyone was uncollected. And frankly the higher up you go in the ranks the more strict alliances get. We don't have too many demands or go on frequent kicking sprees. People just understand that this is what we expect. I don't mind too much if the prestige is lower as long as the r5 they choose will help them along in the game.
    Jep im didt Sl for lol but hav no times to arean any more meant lol Not the rader yet
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    I don’t know if you make me laugh or nauseous... I simply cannot believe what I’m reading... Asking from people to make screenshots? Booting if they don’t finish monthly quests but like, it’s a mutual agreement? Y’all should see some doctor for some rehab and I’m not joking about this... 8ntryt9uumv1.jpeg

Requirements are spelled clearly if someone does not agree it is simple: DO NOT JOIN.

I am not the only alliance that requires Act 5 100 percent Elders Bane tittle and monthly uncollected trust me.

• MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    There was a tittle already called ''Unchallenged'' if you don't have it sucks 2 b u...
    MoiraD wrote: »
    Exactly my point. It is really hard to keep asking for screenshots. At this moment in the game Uncollected monthly event is the most important thing in the game.

You ask me to spend money to rush through Uncollected, then have the gall to ask for a screenshot, you’re going to get a different kind of screenshot than you want.

Dictator much? And yes I know it’s a “group thinking”in your alliance but those of us just below the top don’t need to be heartless whales to play the game. And what kind of alliance likes to be constantly checked up on and micromanaged?

Dang man this thread has shown a new side to you on the forums.

I think you don't realise the meaning of Dictator. People living in one have no choice but to do what they're told. In alliances with high requirements the door is always open for you to leave if it's too tough for you. If people want the high rewards then the alliance needs to ensure things are organised and monitored to ensure everyone pulls their weight. Otherwise you get people carrying the alliance, no one is forced to play this game or compete in a top alliance. But if they choose to then they need to accept the conditions that come along with it. Simple as that!
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I don't understand the negativity here. And I usually don't agree with @CapWW2 . My alliance doesn't require much, but means I don't expect the same rewards as alliances who do. I don't like the requirements. So guess what, I didn't join. Doesn't make them crazy, doesn't make me crazy, nothing is wrong here except the people who expect the same rewards for less work.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    I don't understand the negativity here.

Same sentiments here. Pretty legit request tbh.

Reasonable request. And even with the discussion, i dont see a glaring NEED for it, per se, but it would be cool. Doesn't even necessarily have to be a new title, just the master title turns a different color
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    @CapWW2 Yeah this is a legit request. The title just makes sense anyways with the other quests having one. Small logical addition IMO.

It seems so obvious that any alliance can have whatever requirements they want. People then get to freely choose whatever alliance they want, high requirements or none! Or start their own!

I will say that it only "rained shards from heaven" for me when i was in an alliance with high expectations for events, path clearing, mandatory weekly donations, daily events minimum, etc. Requirements were high and so were rewards.
    I chose them, accepted the rules which were given up front, they allowed me in, and I happily played within those rules.
    When I felt it was too much time, I thanked them, gracefully waited for my swift replacement (there was a waiting list) and then found a more chill alliance but still with some expectations nevertheless.

I've never seen so many people taking up offense so easily where it isn't necessary!
    @CapWW2 Yeah this is a legit request. The title just makes sense anyways with the other quests having one. Small logical addition IMO.

It seems so obvious that any alliance can have whatever requirements they want. People then get to freely choose whatever alliance they want, high requirements or none! Or start their own!

I will say that it only "rained shards from heaven" for me when i was in an alliance with high expectations for events, path clearing, mandatory weekly donations, daily events minimum, etc. Requirements were high and so were rewards.
    I chose them, accepted the rules which were given up front, they allowed me in, and I happily played within those rules.
    When I felt it was too much time, I thanked them, gracefully waited for my swift replacement (there was a waiting list) and then found a more chill alliance but still with some expectations nevertheless.

I've never seen so many people taking up offense so easily where it isn't necessary!

Lol indeed no one is forcing anyone to be in an alliance
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    You get a uncollected title from 5.2. Titles rarely mean anything to anyone. If they did, they'd just be like partipation trophys.

he means you get a title for doing heroic event and another color title for 100% master, but no new for 100% uncollected event each month

I know what he means. We dont need it. Alliance looks at your titles and if you are in one, no one cares which ones you have. Its another pointless request from the OP.

It is not pointless. As an officer By checking who does uncollected I know how many T5B you should have in storage and I know which are the lazy ones that I can get rid of.

This is the funniest thing I’ve read in a while, what makes you even think they would use the title? Mine is still pink ghost or something from months ago, I don’t even look at the titles.

You can’t base a title as a way of seeing if someone has done uncollected lol, if your in any decent alliance they will all be doing it anyway.

Man you crazy!
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    You get a uncollected title from 5.2. Titles rarely mean anything to anyone. If they did, they'd just be like partipation trophys.

he means you get a title for doing heroic event and another color title for 100% master, but no new for 100% uncollected event each month

I know what he means. We dont need it. Alliance looks at your titles and if you are in one, no one cares which ones you have. Its another pointless request from the OP.

It is not pointless. As an officer By checking who does uncollected I know how many T5B you should have in storage and I know which are the lazy ones that I can get rid of.

Unreal.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    I don't join alliances that will greatly progress my roster because almost all of them insist on line and telling me to move when it may not be convenient for me and will probably force me to rank champs I don't like.

No one should be unclear about whats required to be in an alliance and if you find the requirements onerous to complete Uncollected/act 5/ whatever then don't join or quit.

The rights of the officers to dictate requirements is no less valid than your reason to refuse and move on.

All the OP has asked for is a title for Uncollected EQ or even just a colour change, not your first born.

This is the funniest thing I’ve read in a while, what makes you even think they would use the title? Mine is still pink ghost or something from months ago, I don’t even look at the titles.

You can’t base a title as a way of seeing if someone has done uncollected lol, if your in any decent alliance they will all be doing it anyway.

Man you crazy!

You dont have to use tittles. You click in the profile and can see them all. You just made a laughable comment lol.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    I can understand the reasoning to the OP. I’m curious though about how often you ask for screenshots?