**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

More Synergies

I would like to have much more synergies for every champion in the game, to vary more in team constellations.

Comments

• CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    I 2nd this. We know the heroes are friends or team mate with more then just what was given to them in synergy. I hope this will some day be updated to reflect that.
  • BrotherVoBrotherVo Posts: 88
    I agree. I think that players would like even different sinergy, like cosmic supremacy (bb/ronan) or mastermind (beast/sim)
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Agreed in fact why be limited to 4? Wolverine and Spider-Man interact with most of the Marvel universe seemingly throughout a single issue… allowing for MUCH more dynamic teams with synergies you basically discover by throwing 2 champions together! Open up synergies to allow any potential synergy and not limited like Phoenix's "it's complicated" where it's only 1 per. The GotG are perfect as despite being buddy buddies including Nebula, Yondu, AV, Angela, Ronan… there's WAY too much to be left out
  • Bearz_RuleBearz_Rule Posts: 47
    None of the older characters have synergies with the newer characters. This is sad as Gwenpool has to stand alone on my teams a lot. If they would add new champs to older champ synergies (only the ones that would make sense), that would be great.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Bearz_Rule wrote: »
    None of the older characters have synergies with the newer characters. This is sad as Gwenpool has to stand alone on my teams a lot. If they would add new champs to older champ synergies (only the ones that would make sense), that would be great.
    Yes, and manytimes a new champ have synergy with a old one but his synergy info is not updated.
    If you look in the new one's profile the old one is here but if you look the old one's profile the new one is not there.

It make hard chase synergy teams and you should almost try on every champ finding matchs, it's the same as have no synergy info.