**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unable to block sometimes [Fix in Progress]

Killer_BasuKiller_Basu Posts: 27
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is it only me or anyone else facing the issue of unable to block? When your champ ends his combo and you press block to cause parry, the champ keeps standing. This is happening in crucial fights. Any solution?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    I used my Mordo for offense yesterday, after finishing a combo, I failed to block like 3 or 4 times and the enemy immedietely hit me after that, the game is broken
  • Options
    Our whole alliance is facing this!! We lost map6 because of this!! Frustrating af!
  • Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    It's inconsistent but definitely an issue. Some days you lose almost all your champs as you struggle and some days it works as it should. Pretty sure it's a known issue that hopefully they fix soon
  • Options
    Eyeballtat2Eyeballtat2 Posts: 27
    I am also experiencing this and like every tenth time I try to evade I also just stand there, I am sure kabam will fix it promptly and reimburse us for the money we wasted on revives and health or they will do nothing, say they are investigating the issue and talk down to us like we are children and remind us how lucky we are to be playing a game that blatantly steals from us
  • Options
    Happens intermittently but when it does it seems to be on day 4 and 5 of AQ where a 5 hit combo will pretty much kill your champ. Lost my Voodoo to a Gwenpool on the skill immune path in section 2 map 5 yesterday to this very issue:/ Happening once I can get away with it w VD's regen....but lucky me....it happened twice and she bled me out like a stuck pig
  • Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    The game sucks right now. Blocks dropping, sometimes I dont evade when I swipe back, sometimes my champs dash on their own, horrible lag, pressing specials don't always work. The list is endless.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. Sorry to see that you're all having issues with blocking. The team is working on this as we speak, and they're looking to have a fix tested and applied for the next release. Thanks so much for hanging in there.
  • Options
    BeerDragoonBeerDragoon Posts: 54
    Kabam Wolf, this has been said before but the issue hasn't been fixed.

In fact, you still don't have it listed in the 'Known Issues' thread above. Can you at least add it so we know it's being looked at? Right now it seems you guys are trying to sweep it under the rug because it doesn't seem to affect everyone and, to be perfect honest, actually benefits you guys more than anything.
  • Options
    Kate26xKate26x Posts: 4
    Patiently waiting for a fix to this. It's costing me my champs in AQ. Not cool Kabam.
  • Options
    Still waiting on that fix....:|
  • Options
    WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    Kabam Wolf, this has been said before but the issue hasn't been fixed.

In fact, you still don't have it listed in the 'Known Issues' thread above. Can you at least add it so we know it's being looked at? Right now it seems you guys are trying to sweep it under the rug because it doesn't seem to affect everyone and, to be perfect honest, actually benefits you guys more than anything.

The fix is "coming soon". Should be out with the bases update.
  • Options
    WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    It's been over a month and they haven't fixed it. Some great customer service there, Kabam.
  • Options
    Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Yeah happens to me but i think my hands are very sweaty LOL thats why i cant block.
  • Options
    Yeah it's been happening all weekend long for me and my alliance. Dormammu is an easy fight with Magik. Well...... that is when the game is working properly. That standing still nonsense on a healblock fight is just brutal
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike When are you going to solve this? Its been ages when this issue started and still no solution. Is this intentionally kept in the game to suck more money from summoners? Are you taking advantage of our addiction? Clear this out ASAP!!
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    It's been a problem for a while. Sometimes the block doesn't happen. Sometimes the block is slow and you get hit. I've watched my champs when there is a short window. I can actually see the timing delay between the time I press the screen and my champ blocks. I am on an iPad Pro. My device should be new enough to handle this game. It wasn't a problem before 12.0.

We've been told that Kabam is working on a fix. In the mean time, we are missing out on a lot of events or having to use a ton of resources to complete them. I haven't completed the last event on Master because of these bugs. I think I'll run out of resources before I can complete it. The losses keep stacking up.
  • Options
    Is kabam high or something? This is so messed up. Can't they notice this thing? They always work with some worthless **** things rather than important things like this. I can't play like this. And sometimes now my champ stands in between a combo.
  • Options
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. Sorry to see that you're all having issues with blocking. The team is working on this as we speak, and they're looking to have a fix tested and applied for the next release. Thanks so much for hanging in there.

June 22nd? Really? If its the same problem its only gotten worse to the point of characters being completely unresponsive to evades,blocks,etc. not moving at all.
  • Options
    Same here same with dash back
  • Options
    Ironworks26Ironworks26 Posts: 10
    Hey I know your fixing the blocking but the dash back and perry aren't working ether and it's still auto dashing back at the beginning of a comb
  • Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Next release was 14.1 - i guess fiz means make it worse?
  • Options
    Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    I just joined the forums and I ran across this thread. I'm glad I did. I thought this was just me playing bad. I didn't think it was an actual bug with the game. Well.. now I'm a bit upset, especially seeing that this has been an issue for almost 3-4 months.
  • Options
    StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★

Same generic response and still nothing is done, next update will be released and this bug will still be here, I guess as long as it makes kabam cash, no problem.
  • Options
    Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    Hey um August 26th......game STILL broken......stop lying to us saying ur fixing the issue when its clear ur just giving us a snow job. This issue has cost us alot of revives, potions, battles and lots of frustration but has made Kabam (now Netmarble?) Lot of money in unit sales. I can give Kabam a easy solution......a solution that wouldnt exist if game mechanics hadnt been changed in 1st place! Slow down AI reaction speed! This issue has been caused because you guys tweaked the game to make AI ridiculous fast. The game doesnt freeze up when AI PARRYs my parry like 2 times in a row...which is BS. It doesnt freeze up when AI misses with a heavy and magically lands a special before hitting the ground...bigger BS. Unless every character suddenly was given Rogue or Groot's shrug off debuff ability I dont see how I get hit with AI special LESS than a SECOND after I parry it.......****! You guys are real quick fix a glitch that makes game easier for us......oh wait you dont make money if its easier!

This is a ONLINE game...we r NOT computers we have to physically hit the interface to get a response. There is a difference between making a game challenging and innovative and usimg cheap ridiculous AI programming to exploit us of our money and make us spend cus you purposely dont bother to fix bad mechanics in a TIMELY manner!

You have a responsibility as a company to provide a product that works and is in best needs of customer as well as your own! Fix damn AI.....make it reasonable! This issue has gone far longer than 3-4 months....it 1st rerred its ugly head with exploit of Spider-Man and has gotten worse and only been worsened by releasing BS characters like NC that can interupt champs MID COMBO and evade evade evade evade. Instead releasing 6* champions that NO ONE asked for to milk more rich cows, how about fixing the glitches ALL your customers ask you to! Unless we can start playing the game using instant telepathy to control our champs.....AI needs to be adjusted and reaction speed made reasonable. What good is investing in parry mastery if it doesnt work. If a human opponent cannot INSTANTLY do a special after MISING with a heavy BEFORE touching the ground then AI shouldnt be able to! Fix the broken stuff 1st BEFORE adding additional content which will just be more content added to a broken game!
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Is it only me or anyone else facing the issue of unable to block? When your champ ends his combo and you press block to cause parry, the champ keeps standing. This is happening in crucial fights. Any solution?

This has been going on for quite a while, yet kabam can fix an exploit overnight, but continue to not fix a glitch that benefits them for months.
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Its not just blocking. How about fixing ALL of the glitches? We know its possible for you guys to fix things immediately based on how fast the exploit was fixed.
  • Options
    Golddigger kabam!!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    here's the list of things I personally have experienced myself in game...

ai attacking while we are in mid combo

parry not working all the time

block not working all the time. I can literally watch the lag from the time I hit the screen to block to the time the hands
    actually come up, and it's not my internet connection...it happens on different connections

our champ dashing back/forward at beginning of fight

swipe back/forward doesn't always work

specials button doesn't always work

ai is ridiculous cranked up. So fast sometimes things actually happen before you know it.

ai throws a special in middle of my combo

It would be nice if you folks would fix these glitches. These have been issues for MONTHS(completely unacceptable)!!!!! We know you can fix them quickly, so there is no excuse why they aren't fixed.
  • Options
    What they did is incresed the speed of AI and decreased the speed of the player reaction time. Just a minor programming change of values. Thats it. And they sucking all units, potions, money from fellow summoners. And I know, they did it knowingly because of their benefit. I have never seen any organisation this money hungry!! Shame on you, kabam!!
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Sigh and this issue still hasn't been fixed even after they promised to do so months ago and it's been in investigation for many months before that and yet the issue persists in all game modes.

It makes combat a buggy frustrating mess, it seems to get worse during aq, aw, and quests but works fine for me for he most part when i run the arena. And when you combine all the other issues that crop up it makes the game unplayable.

Honestly I think they let this go for a number of reasons.

1. To milk us of our money, by not fixing the issues and forcing us to use our resources and but more of them.

2. Because they don't know how to fix them, or are just lazy. Hence the whole blame the users skill and it devices

3. They don't care about us or the state of their game even when there's evidence to show how broken it is.

I really wish they would take time to fix the game, squash the game and go back to how they used to be you know when they would give us updates on the status of things, give us stuff when the game goes down or issues happened , etc.