**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

why are t4c drop rates so unusual within my alliance and in my time in this game

Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
there are three people in my alliance who pull t4cs most weeks, 8m alliance who do 3 or 4 map 5s a week.
the statistics are just so strange around t4c drops, those three people have pulled probably 10 times the amount of t4cs that the average person in our alliance has pulled from the same maps this year, two of them are well over 35 t4c pulls now in their game. i am a 330k player and have pulled 17 in total (i think) and even those pulls were highly strange from a statistical point of view, right after my first r5 champ i pulled one almost every week for 3 months, numbering around 12 in 12 weeks, then that just stopped and i have pulled only two this year so far, its just statistically bizarre the whole thing, im not complaining as i'm around middle ground in my alliance, some of our members have been in the alliance the whole time i have (i thin close to 18 months now) and have only pulled 3-4 t4cs in that time.
i know this is a small window for me to do any statistical analysis, just wondering if other people find the drop rates of t4cs from aq crystals strange as well

Comments

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Nice that you've pulled 17... I have played map 5x5 for almost 2 years, and I have NEVER in all that time pulled a full catalyst from a map 5 crystal. NEVER.
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    in two years of play i have managed 3 so far..
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Pulled 2 fully formed t4cc in 9 months. Love how players complain about their luck when they're generally luckier than most other players.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    We do 5x5 and have been for a very long time. 17 is a lot. I have pulled less than 10 for sure. You should be happy with what you have pulled in regards to full t4c.
  • fabbassfabbass Posts: 39
    The odds are not the same for everyone, and they not intend to clarify it.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I've pulled 2 from map 5 crystals and 1 from a map 3. Just consider yourself lucky. I've been playing almost 2 years
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I wasn't complaining at my luck, did you read my post properly, I understand I'm not on the unlucky side, My complaint if any was how bizarre the system is and I would love to try and correlate it with prestige and team size, but nothing sticks out in my alliance. several of my t4cs were from map 2 crystals, one of those lucky people in my alliance pulled one from a map 1, when my luck was strong i theorised it was since my prestige boost from my first r5, I has anyone experience luck being better after their first r5?
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    @Speeds80 when I actually get 3 t4cc of a specific class (in the next 3-6 months or so based on my luck) and rank up my first R5 4*, I'll let you know it's my luck has changed when opening alliance crystals
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    Addyos wrote: »
    Pulled 2 fully formed t4cc in 9 months. Love how players complain about their luck when they're generally luckier than most other players.

if my luck went from god tier to the same as the rest of the player base i would be complaining too. they just didn't know how lucky they were till they ask on the forums.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Yeah I think I'd been playing a year before I pulled any, then two in one month to be finally able to get an r5 (holy **** r5 Thor was a weapon back then prenerf) I had completed the Chloe's challenge and rol at that stage as well as one of the other earlier Coulson style challenges I forgot which (Ming na possibly?) to have enough to r5, must have been 13 in that 3 month period, which may have been more like 4 months but yeah only two since then, it is a strangely unpredictable game we play,