**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to prioritize? Star-Lord or Sparky?

Who to prioritize? Star-Lord or Sparky? 52 votes

Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
71%
VoluntarisLoPrestiFrostySteelCurtainMUTdangerbluINTEGRALItay1234212Jac094thanks4playingVinitlalka1988buttersSavio444XoopIceBobbyClintBeastwoodOnmixDoctorJTimmyPDRiggs_97taojay1 37 votes
Star-Lord
28%
MasterSmokeKevinFF1961Golden_GuardianmmmbanyasTendersquadfabbassTerraCosmic_Ray13DrasticallyZzzHairyslugdfmoore26XFA_RebootedShadow_PhoneixEegnasz 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Is Star Lord dupped, if he is that depends on who you like to play with, both are big damage champions.
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Star-Lord
    SL for end game content, Sparky if you are looking to ramp up damage quickly.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    neither find a better champ
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Spark has way better utility and better damage in shorter fights (which is basically most of the fights you will be doing).
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Star Lord if he is awakened
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Stark Spidey 100%. Much better end game Champion. His utility is awesome, his taunt by itself none the less evading specials. Starlord is a good champion for those guys who have crazy health. In my opinion, Stark Spidey is better because of his utility and the fact that if he's hit, it doesn't ruin his damage output. Imagine using Starlord, you will have to get to his big damage output when he's around 200+ combo (which by itself takes a while). But in that time if you're hit you're toast or have to rebuild your combo again. Besides that Stark Spidey can get to 10 charges fast and get that huge damage in any fight (reason why he's used in AQ-AW and SL isn't. Though evading isn't for everyone. Once you have evades down and don't get hit by attempting them, Stark Spidey is amazing. Also given the fact that he's part of the best trio in the game.... Just focus on Stark Spidey.... I have a 5* Blade and a 5* GR. dying to get my hands on a 5* Stark Spidey.
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    I have a 5* dupped SL and a 4* dupped Sparky. Seeing as I can bring the SL to r4, he is the clear choice in my case. In the event that they are on equal stars, then I would chose sparky. Both cover high damage, but sparky also has utility such as his evade, and power drain on demand (while SL’s power drain is random)