**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to Get uncollected?

Hey, I have ambitions to become uncollected, but I’m still looking for advice as I am only on 5.2.3. Over the few months since my last post, I’ve grinded for blade, took him to R5, and also took Hype to R5. I plan on doing the blade arena again, to awaken him, so he and Stark Spidey will be great. I will also put in Hyperion in the team since he is another R5. I’m still considering the next 2 spots. Since Thor is in arena next week, I might grind for him as I heard his awakened ability is excellent for 5.2.4, but I am still unsure. Do you think I can become uncollected? Which champs should I use throughout the chapter. ( My Pi is only high because I am currently running suicides from the last blade arena. )9l28xov9vvcj.png
nqbeov7hzc8aj.png

Comments

• Options
    Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Check out seatin's video on becoming uncollected
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    you can do it without thor. Your roster is better than mine when I did it. Have at least 800 units saved for revives and spiderman stark enhanced is really good for the collector.