**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ROL Wolverine

I have been doing research on this bug and can't seem to find anything on it. But I am currently fighting Wolverine in Realm of Legends with my four star Guillotine, and her special two is not generating the health degeneration on Wolverine. Not sure if it is something I am doing wrong or if it is a bug, or what to do considering I have already spent over a years worth of items I have saved for this, and now I can not get past Wolverine. Any advice would be awesome.

Comments

• VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    edited June 2017
    You're doing it wrong. You must keep 2 souls to be able to place the buff on him. You gain 1 soul every 6% of damage you do.
  • halseehalsee Posts: 4
    Okay I took note of that and tried it out a few more times, but I can not keep enough souls nor do enough damage to get souls. Any advice on that?
    What rank and sig level is your guillotine?
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    If all goes wrong, use a duped loki. Not as reliable as guilly, but if you are lucky to have wolvie regen while u have 1 bar of power, the sp1 does the job.
    Also do you have mystic dispersion? I don't use it bit helps gain power
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited June 2017
    you have to either be more aggressive to get sp2 sooner or you need md mastery
    you can get to sp2 fast enough, but you have to be on wolverine like flies on s**t

keep in mind that even with guillotine that fight is a battle of RNGesus
    disregard what vartox asked, neither rank nor sig ability have anything to do with her regen cursing
    edited June 2017
    When you get the buff on him once it's damage should help you keep 2 souls
    my guillotine is 4/40 sig level 18 bc I used an awakening gem, and it did start to work at one point but he completely regenerated and before I could stack another and I was back to square one
    edited June 2017
    You got to be aggressive like Grinder said anytime you can hit him do so even if he has the buff on him. Can't let him put you on the defensive too much.
    well I am out of revives and units so I'm going to have to farm some so I can try again, thanks for the help!
  • Dynax_The_Great1Dynax_The_Great1 Posts: 26
    gotta play aggressive bro... cant sit back and let those souls run down. Gotta be active and push hard. once you get one on him its a breeze from there. Use a boost for mystic power gain if you have it
  • AdzomaticAdzomatic Posts: 66
    edited June 2017
    @halsee some important notes for you
    - Guilly don't need to be Awoken
    - Mystic D will help
    - Try not to leave Wolvie with any dmg on him if you run out of Souls' let him heal up before you force quit out. In order for Souls to build u need to be dealing fresh dmg not healed dmg. e.g. if you go in to fight Wolvie and he is at 50% health you hit him to build up your lvl 2 and at this time he is at about 80% health. you trigger lvl 2 and take him back down to 50% health, you won't gain any souls as the dmg dealt was not fresh dmg.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=N5rjppMHevg
  • AdzomaticAdzomatic Posts: 66
    edited June 2017
    Sorry that link didn't work try this. you can see what i mean where he heals full and then I take him down again for the 2nd time I don't; gain any Souls as it wasn't fresh dmg.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=N5rjppMHevg

Another way to help build your lvl 2 up is to block a special to build your energy bar

• DLegend wrote: »
    If all goes wrong, use a duped loki. Not as reliable as guilly, but if you are lucky to have wolvie regen while u have 1 bar of power, the sp1 does the job.

Rather use Lokis SP3 to curse Wolverine. After that parry him and use the heavy attack to reset the curse. The heavy has a 100% chance to proc. Also while cursed, you'll get the regen. There is a nice vid in the following descussion: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/7024/can-loki-be-an-alternative-to-guillotine-in-rol#latest
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    Not sure what the problem is. Mystic dispersion would help. He was quickest fight for me. You need those souls to reverse his healing on sp2.

If you don't get it, then back out and try again. She's really the best option.