**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

U said 1 unit refresh for ALL CHAMPS

BmanBman Posts: 223
U said ALL CHAMPS WERE 1 UNIT TO REFRESH!! I’m still showing 40 for 4*, 70 Units for 5*. What gives?? Why can’t u guys get anything right?? Beyond annoying at this point! I’m going to refresh anyway, u GUYS BETTER REIMBURSE ME THESE UNITS I SWEAR!!!!!! I have SS ur post, and I will be keeping track of units used (wasted), because 1 more time u get nothing right! U better send them back!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,389 ★★★★★
    The 1 unit is for dungeon day what's the 26th not today's
  • Options
    They posted on may 23 and very CLEARLY SAID FOR THE REST OF THE EVENT!!!!!
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,389 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Edit they probs mean for dungeon day to help with milestones then afterwards for the remaining days would need clarification
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    NO IT DOES NOT!! Read the post before u comment! It was post on the 23rd. It VERY CLEARLY SAID FOR THE REST OF THE EVENT! Nowhere on Gods earth does it say on dungeon day only. KABAM FIX THIS ****. AGAIN AND AGAIN U MESS UP. WILL I GET UNITS BACK? Will u screw me again? If I don’t u already [removed by Moderator] me, because I would’ve used, but I can’t trust u. U do nothing right!
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    One day only. May 26th. The "duration of the event" is in reference to the double points day, not the whole of dungeons.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/69026/dungeons-day-may-26th-double-milestone-rewards-extra-rewards-for-1-day-only-updated-may-23#latest
  • Options
    AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Bman wrote: »
    NO IT DOES NOT!! Read the post before u comment! It was post on the 23rd. It VERY CLEARLY SAID FOR THE REST OF THE EVENT! Nowhere on Gods earth does it say on dungeon day only. KABAM FIX THIS ****. AGAIN AND AGAIN U MESS UP. WILL I GET UNITS BACK? Will u screw me again? If I don’t u already screwed me, because I would’ve used, but I can’t trust u. U do nothing right!

I can’t tell if you are joking or not buddy but you are clearly wrong here. The only day for one unit revives is dungeon day. Also why would you click on the refresh button if it said 40 or 70 units?
  • Options
    Hey Bman, as others were kind enough to point out, we stated in THIS thread that the 1 Unit refresh cost would be available for the duration of the 1 day Event which starts on Saturday, May 26th at 12pm PT. This announcement was posted in a thread which is titled "Dungeons Day - May 26th - Double Milestone Rewards & Extra Rewards For 1 Day Only!". The key words here being "May 26th" and "1 day only". The 1 Unit refresh cost we announced in this thread does not apply to any day before or after Dungeons Day. It is as we have stated, for "1 day only", and that day is Dungeons Day which starts on May 26th.
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Bman wrote: »
    U said ALL CHAMPS WERE 1 UNIT TO REFRESH!! I’m still showing 40 for 4*, 70 Units for 5*. What gives?? Why can’t u guys get anything right?? Beyond annoying at this point! I’m going to refresh anyway, u GUYS BETTER REIMBURSE ME THESE UNITS I SWEAR!!!!!! I have SS ur post, and I will be keeping track of units used (wasted), because 1 more time u get nothing right! U better send them back!!!!!
    Only applicable for the Dungeons Day

jpdxdjt2qc0z.gif
This discussion has been closed.