**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a Retirement alliance to join

I'm tired of the grind, and am looking for a retirement alliance to join.

Map 3 or lower AQ
AW focused
No donation Requirements
No event minimum Requirements
SA Event every week

My Prestige is 5432
I have the Uncollected Title
My Timezone is Canada CST

I play daily, and have been leader of a 10mil+ alliance for over 2yrs. I'm just tired of the constant grind of high map AQ and AW at same time.
I just want to enjoy the game again.
I want to focus on AW and the story and event quest content.

Right now I'm just putting out feelers to see what's available. Before I make a final decision on where to go.

If you have or know of an alliance that fits these requirements, please feel free to contact me on line chat with the details.
Line ID: Azindahl [PYRII]
(that's spelt pyrii in caps)

Comments

• Options
    SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    I sent you a message on line. We may be a fit for you.
  • Options
    Alli_Cat7Alli_Cat7 Posts: 5
    Ninjanonymous
  • Options
    neo332neo332 Posts: 12
    If you use Discord, we'd love to chat about joining our alliance.

We’re a bunch of cool people that are finishing up re-organizing our alliance and looking for 3-4 players that can help take us to the next level. Communication and energy usage are big in our group, but so long as you're comfortable using Discord and can keep things moving in AW/AQ we're all good.

ABOUT US:
    • We're running 2x5 in AQ expert tier (with the option to run Map 3 if we choose)
    • Currently Silver 2 and run 3 Alliance Wars every time it's up (Our goal is to get to Silver 1 or Gold 3)
    • No event minimums, but if you contribute we’d appreciate it!
    • Discord for coordination & chat (required)

If you're interested, hit me up on Discord: neo332#6017
  • Options
    FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    Added and invited. Have room for a friend or two too, if you have any thinking about following you. Thanks.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/70385/anyone-out-there-who-recognizes-a-deal-too-good-to-pass-up-or-do-you-need-someone-to-smack-you#latest
  • Options
    SarveswarSarveswar Posts: 16
    If you are interested add me in game sarveswar4