Emergency Maintenance {Merged Threads}

Comments

• TattooeddragonTattooeddragon Member Posts: 10
    If you want people to spend money on this game, you should do a much better job with the servers. There is no f***ing excuse that the servers go down 3-4 times a week. Fire the person who is responsible for the server matainance.

Hire my wife. She alone can probably outwork your entire staff....
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Member Posts: 238
    GSTAR21 wrote: »
    This is truly the worst possible time for server maintenance. I imagine it is deliberate, not that Kabam would ever admit it.

What could they possibly gain from deliberately taking the game down?!
  • Ebbi23987Ebbi23987 Member Posts: 76
    I WAS DOING ARENA FOR THOR AND STUPID MAINTENANCE HAPPENS, IF I DONT GET HIM I WONY BE HAPPY
  • Myxkidz77Myxkidz77 Member Posts: 78
    Game wasn’t this bad before netmarble purchase. But has been irritating for over a year and a half since.
  • crogscrogs Member Posts: 769 ★★★
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    If we don’t get a message about the contest not performing up to certain standards does that mean everything is working as intended?

Nope

Just that they no longer have standards

Lmao.. It's funny because it's true..

Not really true. To be true means they had standards at some point. This was never the case, unless you count low standards.

Honestly, they really don't care. As long as their bottom line is fine, they plod along. The players really don't matter to them. Just look at that stupid revive farming bug. See how quick they fixed that? Yet there are bugs and issues that continue to exist under the guise of how extensive it is to actually fix. Even basic user friendly things go by the way side. Something as simple as finishing a duel and getting taken back the search screen is gone. If this game wasn't marvel based,none of you would be here complaining. You would have uninstalled this game and moved on ages ago, and this game would have folded. But because we're Marvel fans, we stay and put up with the inept way they run this game. They don't need to adhere to any standards because the spenders still spend because it's Marvel.
  • Myxkidz77Myxkidz77 Member Posts: 78
    I used to enjoy those apologizies and free gifts when it happened. Now it’s a smack in the face, and don’t complain about it.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    It's Thor. It should not come down the last couple hours. He's going low don't worry. If you set yourself to get him then you'd have enough points by now to get him
  • Run477Run477 Member Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Waited all morning to boost across path 9 in war.

Ran into 4/55 iceman on spite. He went from one bar clear to three bars. Revive and heal up. Beat him. Then this:
  • ChimeChime Member Posts: 8
    How about people not getting a 4* but they'll sell you one for £20 to make up for it lol
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Member Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    jOsHuAo41 wrote: »
    Not only are we missing milestones for dungeon day, but what about arena and solo/alliance events? I have now lost at least 70 units between events and arena, crystals and potentially a new champion! This is beyond ridiculous! I have submitted a ticket at least 7 times this month and it's always the same generic response. What is Kabam going to do to compensate us for all these losses???!?

Last year they sent all players 1,000-2000 5* shards when emergency maintenance happened once during an alliance quest cycle. Either consistency is the enemy or this year’s worth of unscheduled emergency maintenance have not had as much of an impact as last year’s single previously mentioned incident.
    uby2jtdvwo8t.png
    usa7xg23zbxs.png
  • kiilookiiloo Member Posts: 25
    edited May 2018
    Games back up
  • loader187loader187 Member Posts: 222 ★★
    I stopped spending money a year ago and this is the reason. Also when they showed the .40% chance to get a 5* feature hero. The feature hero character dropped from a 25% chance to a .40%. that seems fair right?????
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Member Posts: 292
    Jokepool wrote: »
    Just got my last chance to get the crystal because of this because is in the middle of using my last stong champs...to ridiculous

3 units to revive them???

I got about 2mill for him that enough
    But hes gonna be my only good cosmic
    They better not give him to me cause i got mephisto 4*
  • Jaycray81Jaycray81 Member Posts: 370 ★★
    The fact that there hasn’t been a, “sorry guys we’re working on it” scares me
  • Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Member Posts: 115
    Wow emergency maintenance again and as soon as I get back to my fight screen Network error please try again and a loss,c'mon people get your act together and fix this mess.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Member Posts: 357 ★★
    It’s a holiday weekend. Everyone’s dun went home guys
  • Mstyl3Mstyl3 Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2018
    We need to demand to extend timer on dungeon. I was in aw and my fight got disconnected. But I can’t do dungeon or anything now. I can over look my loss in aw but not dungeon rewards lol.
  • Mangas2Mangas2 Member Posts: 32
    Dear Kabam

I think it’s unfair that you let the clock run when you do your maintenance. Esp these emergency ones. I woke up early to try and finish hero use and I got very close but your maintenance prevented me from completing.
    3fehpziogva1.png
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Member Posts: 561 ★★★
    games back up in toronto canada 12pm est
  • Anwar1196Anwar1196 Member Posts: 1
    How much more does it take to complete this maintenance?
    game is back up in toronto canada 12 est
    game is back up finally as of 12pm est
  • roman3719roman3719 Member Posts: 7
    I was in the my alliance war battle with a 5* hood. Defeated him got the screen that says full attack bonus. But then the game goes down for emergency maintenance. I had a 15% health boost(30 units) and a 10% attack boost(30 units) that lasted 15 minutes on.
    I lost both boosts, you took my units and I lost half of my life on my 4* blade.
    The hood is back to full life and I either have to spend units again for the boosts and now the units or items to restore the health of my champion... That's BS.
    Please help
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Member Posts: 292
    It is Sunday. Maintenance happens frequently on Sundays I think. Last few hours of Dungeons, and for a lot of alliances wars are ending soon. Tons of people hit the game all at once. Meh...it was only down a half hour?
    pfpfnypofkf3.png
    Thanks a lot kabam
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Member Posts: 303
    Trandafir wrote: »
    war is not affected is 24 hours ... so 3-4 hours not doing some big differences

Wars are affected, could have lost energy meaning you might not be able to reach the end of the war, plus all wars start and end at different times, so for all we know many alliances wouldn't have been able to finish the war due to 'maintenance'
This discussion has been closed.