**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I Upgrade 4* Blade

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
So, before anyone hates on me having blade or asking this question, let me clarify that I got him after a long grind in arenas - TWICE.

I was able to 4/40 him immediately since there's no other god skill champ in my roster and Kabam has been kind enough to shower skill/science t4cc once after another. Now, that I just completed 5.1 (used one team revive and about 4-5 single revives) I accumulated enough t4bc to actually think about this.

My other worthwhile champs are 5* AA, Hyp at Rank 3, but they are far from being upgraded since there''s no t4cc. Basically, I have no other worthwhile option that can get upto Rank 5 (4*) or Rank 3 (5*), so should I consider spending so many resources on a 4* Blade?

Thanks for your insight.

(My current roster that I use -
3/45 AA , 3/45 Hyp , 4/40 Medusa, 4/40 Angela, 2/35 Mephisto, 4/40 GR)
(My current situation -
Stuck in RTTL ch 4, Need to do 5.2 , can do Master EQ 100%)

Comments

• BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    I have a 5* r5 blade and I made my 4* r5 as well. He’s amazing and I use him in aq map 5 while my 5* is in War. So yup, do it yesterday.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Yes blade goes to r5 buddy. He is going to help you clear a lot of events. Also take that GR along with him. Blade GR mephisto synergy along with hype and AA is actually a good team I feel. Good luck
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Thanks @Anurag1606 and @BigTime , I already took him to Rank 5 and he is a beast. Just took down a regenerating King Groot very very fast in war.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    yeah. can never have enough. he's one of the most powerful champs in the game along with stark spidy and ghost rider.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Thanks @Anurag1606 and @BigTime , I already took him to Rank 5 and he is a beast. Just took down a regenerating King Groot very very fast in war.

And you’re going to keep going so for a long time! Enjoy!
  • SanjitSanjit Posts: 8
    You should do it.. Because blade has all the things any one need.. So yes