**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I awaken 5* Star lord and r4 him?

I am getting busy with real life issues and have limited time to play the game.
My ultimate goal is always to fully explore Act 5 and complete at least one path in LOL.
I currently have a unduped 5* Blade at R4, waiting until July to form another T5B and R5 him.
Recently I pulled a 5* Star Lord, and so happen that I have a Tech awakening gem for him and enough cats to R4 him.
Should I just R4 him and finish LOL and explore Act 5 later (at my own free time)?
About 50% done on 5.3, and one path each on 5.4. (but hardly find time to do it recently)

Should I awaken 5* Star lord and r4 him? 24 votes

Awaken Star Lord and try LOL
91%
heruheru511TonyStarkSpeedbumpKingCrooksSac123_SpiritOfVengeanceNemesis666AKTEKSpiderCoolstaojay1ElitehunterBahamutFfnmvigyivygyvk_1Strikerrx8JpadillafxTheRealmKeepershadow_lurker22Cats73Jacobmc006THE_MANGO_STALKER 22 votes
Wait for Stark Enhanced Spider-man, concentrate on ACT 5 to get the generic stone for Blade, then use trinity and R5 blade/SESM for LOL
0%
Concentrate on ACT 5 to get the generic stone and T5B, then only decide
8%
KarinshiIKON 2 votes

Comments

• Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    definitely awaken sl and r4 him. he will help you a lot with blade
  • Jing_Yik2017Jing_Yik2017 Posts: 86
    definitely awaken sl and r4 him. he will help you a lot with blade

You mean for LOL, correct?
    Thanks for your voting/input.
    Decided to wait for another few days until i get the awakening gem from dust store before i make my final decision.
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    Concentrate on ACT 5 to get the generic stone and T5B, then only decide
    I would say do act 5 first 100%, LOL is here forever, and it's much cheaper to do it with R5 champion!! you will get 2AG crystals and one generic, and you will get 4 5* crystals! you might get a great champ, or even dupe your SL, so, wait to see the result of all of that then decide
    (for me, I would not go for SL, he is no longer worthy of t2a, there are much better options in the basic 5* poll)
    Karinshi wrote: »
    I would say do act 5 first 100%, LOL is here forever, and it's much cheaper to do it with R5 champion!! you will get 2AG crystals and one generic, and you will get 4 5* crystals! you might get a great champ, or even dupe your SL, so, wait to see the result of all of that then decide
    (for me, I would not go for SL, he is no longer worthy of t2a, there are much better options in the basic 5* poll)

Really thanks for your input.

Explore Act 5 is so near yet so far. Time is the problem for me.