What's your most prized Champion you have or at least want?

Timber2702Timber2702 Member Posts: 12
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Heya, just got the game and seeing the already vast amount of champions that are available, I'm curious to what everyone's favorite champ is. Personally, I got this game solely because I heard Carnage is a playable character, so its kinda obvious to who my favorite champion is. Yes, I've heard he's garbage but I don't care. I didn't really come here to be the best of the best, but I did come here to have fun. Carnage has always been my favorite character from Marvel and I just can't wait to get my hands on him!!!

To bad we obtain characters at a random pace through those "rigged" crystals, am I right or am I right! XD

Comments

• Timber2702Timber2702 Member Posts: 12
    Lol, kinda wish there was a Carnage avatar on the site!
    😂
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Member Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Voodoo. I want a 5* Voodoo... at this point I'll even settle for a 4* tbh.

I've opened hundreds and thousands of PHC, nothing.
    Dozens upon dozens of mystic crystals, nothing.
    Five star crystals, four star crystals... he's so elusive to me.

Just last week I opened a mystic crystal and 100 PHSC - not only did I not get Voodoo, but I didn't get a single 4* in that batch of 100 PHSC when the drop rate says I SHOULD have gotten 2. That same day I opened three 4* crystals, nothing.

An alliance member however? Gets a 4* Voodoo from a mystic crystal.

Kabam is taunting me.

My current favourite however, is my 4* Bishop.

I have many heroes that are better. With exception of a 4/5* Voodoo, Gladiator Hulk, Sabtertooh, Killmonger and Stark Spider-Man, I have pretty much every God/Demi-god tier character in either 4 or 5* form... including Infinity War Cap and Iron Man. But I absolutely love my 4* Bishop. Yes, there are people better, but he's a hero I've wanted Kabam to add in here for a long, long time.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Member Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Voodoo. I want a 5* Voodoo... at this point I'll even settle for a 4* tbh.

I've opened hundreds and thousands of PHC, nothing.
    Dozens upon dozens of mystic crystals, nothing.
    Five star crystals, four star crystals... he's so elusive to me.

Just last week I opened a mystic crystal and 100 PHSC - not only did I not get Voodoo, but I didn't get a single 4* in that batch of 100 PHSC when the drop rate says I SHOULD have gotten 2. That same day I opened three 4* crystals, nothing.

An alliance member however? Gets a 4* Voodoo from a mystic crystal.

Kabam is taunting me.

My current favourite however, is my 4* Bishop.

I have many heroes that are better. With exception of a 4/5* Voodoo, Gladiator Hulk, Sabtertooh, Killmonger and Stark Spider-Man, I have pretty much every God/Demi-god tier character in either 4 or 5* form... including Infinity War Cap and Iron Man. But I absolutely love my 4* Bishop. Yes, there are people better, but he's a hero I've wanted Kabam to add in here for a long, long time.

Just becsuse you opened 100 doesn't mean you will get 2, the crystals are independent of each other
    Lmao, agreed Darkness275, I've wasted a ton of resources to get my hands on Carnage (Don't even care about the stars, just want him 😂) and yeah, it defiantly feels like them taunting us. I've come so close to getting a 4 star Carnage and it'll always move over 1 or stay behind 1. Why do our favs have to be so elusive!!!

Wish you luck on getting your Voodoo! 😁
  • NDK13NDK13 Member Posts: 620 ★★
    I finally got a 4 star voodoo after 2 yes into the game. I need the 5 star sl though he's the MVP in the game. Iv opened lots of 5 star crystals to get him but no luck keep getting trash. Did dungeons for the sl crystals and got kabamed as usual. Hate dungeons but still did them to get him.
  • Savio444Savio444 Member Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    My 5* Sabertooth was pretty much the only lucky pull ive had from a 5* featured or any crystal in all my time playing, as most of my best champs come from arena. My 5*/4* basic luck is terrible. Apart from my 4* Archangel which im yet to dupe.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Member Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Just becsuse you opened 100 doesn't mean you will get 2, the crystals are independent of each other

You're right, I should have added 'on average' to my post, I'm aware how statistics work, also aware that 100 at a time isn't really a large pool for accurate data, but still, expected at least one out of my hundred when they list the average 4* drop rate of a PHSC at 2%
  • NDK13NDK13 Member Posts: 620 ★★

You're right, I should have added 'on average' to my post, I'm aware how statistics work, also aware that 100 at a time isn't really a large pool for accurate data, but still, expected at least one out of my hundred when they list the average 4* drop rate of a PHSC at 2%

It's been over 7 months since I've seen a 4 star from the PHC
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I wish i could donate champs i would even give you my 4* carnage @Timber2702
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Member Posts: 288 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    My favourite champ is Magik. She was one of my first 5 4* from the arena couldn't dupe her since a year but I'm thinking about r5 my Magik but I'm waiting for the dupe.
    If we could trade, id trade you my 4* Superior Iron Man @The_Boss9 , you lucky mofo 😂
    edited May 2018
    @Aquama Agreed. To be honest, i wish every character was 1* to 5* (or 6, dunno the limit. Still a noob) . So players could play as thier favorite characters all the time and not struggle to find a good replacement. Yeah, I see why there isn't, but still. It would be nice to have every character available in all star levels. It would also expand the champion list without adding a brand new character
  • user1234user1234 Member Posts: 3
    I would love to have a 5* Iceman and 5* Loki, duped of course ;) Iceman obviously because he's very good, and Loki is one of my favorite characters.
  • Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Member Posts: 99
    My favourite character, from since my childhood, has been Ghost Rider. I left playing the game, and came back only when I heard he was added in the game. I have pulled quite a few God and Demi God tier champs, but still no Ghost Rider. It is my mission to get him on my team.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Member Posts: 276
    Stark Spidey. Just pulled a 5* of him this weekend. Having maxed out both my 3* and 4* of him, I'm looking to do the same again.
  • RedEightRedEight Member Posts: 43
    My 4*Wolverine, duped him like a week ago And i absolutely love his Regen.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Member Posts: 1,179 ★★★
    My favourite to play is my 5 star GR who's at r4 unduped. Would love to have a 5 star blade or sparky if not both.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Member Posts: 276
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    My favourite to play is my 5 star GR who's at r4 unduped. Would love to have a 5 star blade or sparky if not both.

I'd give up most of my champs for even a 4 star Blade. Best I've managed is a maxed out 3 star from the monthly login gift a while back.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Member Posts: 1,179 ★★★
    DrownedGod wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

I'd give up most of my champs for even a 4 star Blade. Best I've managed is a maxed out 3 star from the monthly login gift a while back.

I have blade and sparky maxed 4 star already :) got the blade and sparky twice from their arenas.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Member Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    NDK13 wrote: »

It's been over 7 months since I've seen a 4 star from the PHC

Are you opening enough PHC, I seem to land about one/two every week. (if I am doing enough Arena)
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Member Posts: 241
    edited May 2018
    People mentioned many mystic champs :smile:
    Personally i would love to have a 4* (or 5*) Hyperion, such nice furies stack; still love the Voodoo i got from my 4th 4* and then duped in 14th 4* crystal though, as he's my top champ now (yep lucky, i know)
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    I really want a 5* Red Deadpool. I know...never gonna happen
  • imnooneimnoone Member Posts: 316 ★★
    My unicorn is Hyperion. Don't even have him as a 3* and I want him so bad.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Member Posts: 944 ★★★
    imnoone wrote: »
    My unicorn is Hyperion. Don't even have him as a 3* and I want him so bad.

Same here!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Member Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Iceman or Voodoo are two of my top. Quake also for her unique utility
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Member Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Top two I want but don't have
  • DomizthebestDomizthebest Member Posts: 87
    Gwenpool
  • Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Member Posts: 90
    Gweenpool, Iceman and Hyperion. dont have them as 4 stars or 5 stars.

Oddly enough, I also dont have She-hulk, Winter soldier, and spider-gwen either.

TBHR is 460k for perspective.
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Member Posts: 290 ★★
    Duped Dr. Voodoo & Duped Red Hulk are my two faves. I love wrecking shop with a nicely paired power burn/poison combo. He's fun to play with, and you have to be relatively tuned in to the gameplay in order to maximize your possession abilities.
    Red Hulk is just a fun counter to Mystics. I love getting 10 heat charges & watching the health fall off in chunks!