**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

(UPDATE V.18.1) SHOULD MASACRE BE A PLAYABLE CHAMPION?

ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
As we all know on June 4th Marvel will release a new update which is all about Deadpool. Introducing Masacre, Domino (and according to Trucos, Deadpool Gold). I for one am most excited to see Masacre. The question is, should he be a playable champion, or just a boss for the event quest?
hoesu26l5n5m.png
deuregi28wmy.png

(UPDATE V.18.1) SHOULD MASACRE BE A PLAYABLE CHAMPION? 41 votes

PLAYABLE CHAMPION, PLEASEEEEEE
65%
DHCVoLtLoPrestiRyansapphAustd001_Cosmic_Ray13Drf93SlappapowLucasBishopXGuzmabuttersG0311My_SuperiorBahamutJokepoolJC_RicardobaltoBillybob9399Cats73ItsTheBroskiNickname207 27 votes
JUST A BOSS
4%
CapWW2Ramirez 2 votes
I DON'T CARE / OTHER
29%
BigPoppaCBONEhoboPrimmer79phillgreenMasterTroller42FrodoT_BagginsSpiderCoolsWorldWarWilliamJosegee2321ElitehunterNewYorkSmittyNoob2435 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    I think that Masacre and Domino will be playable and Deadpool Gold will serve as a boss.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    He’s gonna be playable. If any of the characters are bosses, it’ll be Gold Deadpool.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Bahamut wrote: »
    He’s gonna be playable. If any of the characters are bosses, it’ll be Gold Deadpool.

You never know but I really hope so. A 5* Masacre would be amazing.. But in my mind the key word in Deadpool Gold is GOLD. So possibly he's going to be part of something to do with giving out more gold (complaints/requests in the past). So just I hope so but I dunno.
  • Options
    BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Posts: 105
    Yes we need more Mexican representation up in this game 🤙🏽
  • Options
    Yes we need more Mexican representation up in this game 🤙🏽

That would be so sickkk. Can't wait.