**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Banned from MCOC from Dungeon

RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
Hey, so we had an alliance member get banned from MCOC for 168 hours because of a "mod" in dungeon. Our alliance mate claims that he found a random that was playing well, and began running dungeons with him once a day for about a week.
He tried to log in today, and got a ban message. My question is, if he didnt know the other guy was modding, why was he banned?

Now we have to find a new player, and of course we are in placement phase -_-. Can i get some clarity on this?

P.S. if you are using mods for dungeons.....get better and stop being lazy. if you are using mods in any capacity....thats cheating smh.

Comments

• klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    Fluffy wrote: »
    Your mate was using the MOD...not his random partner.

Why not both?
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    He could be lying. Maybe he was modding too. Or he was the only one that was modding.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I don’t know if this is OP’s situation but I did do a dungeon 6 run where I tested out the find a partner. I started the room, my partner had alright champs so thought it was ok. He went straight for a fight without asking which node to take down, he ended up leaving up the coward node for my miniboss so I was pretty annoyed straight away.

Did my first fight and because I was using Corvus Glaive the fight was over in 30 seconds. To my surprise my partner had finished his fight already and was in on the miniboss right away.

I thought this was weird but shrugged, I went to the miniboss and tried to take it down, unfortunately I couldn’t and when i KOed I exited the fight and looked at my partner, he had already taken down the miniboss and was about to go onto the boss without my node down. I decided to watch and see what happened.

He entered the fight and took down the boss, with degen, in about 10 seconds. Impossible to do so I figured he must be using mods. I looked at his profile and sure enough he was part of an alliance that a lot of people have been talking about that they use mods.

I concluded dungeons immediately, so as to not let this guy take me further.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I don’t know if this is OP’s situation but I did do a dungeon 6 run where I tested out the find a partner. I started the room, my partner had alright champs so thought it was ok. He went straight for a fight without asking which node to take down, he ended up leaving up the coward node for my miniboss so I was pretty annoyed straight away.

Did my first fight and because I was using Corvus Glaive the fight was over in 30 seconds. To my surprise my partner had finished his fight already and was in on the miniboss right away.

I thought this was weird but shrugged, I went to the miniboss and tried to take it down, unfortunately I couldn’t and when i KOed I exited the fight and looked at my partner, he had already taken down the miniboss and was about to go onto the boss without my node down. I decided to watch and see what happened.

He entered the fight and took down the boss, with degen, in about 10 seconds. Impossible to do so I figured he must be using mods. I looked at his profile and sure enough he was part of an alliance that a lot of people have been talking about that they use mods.

I concluded dungeons immediately, so as to not let this guy take me further.

You never know. He might have LODOS of skill?

That pun almost physically hurts.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    You never know. He might have LODOS of skill?

😂😂😂
  • Aspry375Aspry375 Posts: 8
    We’ve just had a player banned for recording his LOL fights....not a mod just recording
  • TtimblejayTtimblejay Posts: 5
    I know this will probably be the wrong thread. I am no good with forums so if i am wrong could some one point me in the right direction.
    I have been playing the game no differently than i ever have, apart from iv been playing it more. Im at the stage where i have just finished my 1st ever master event. I can appreciate for alot of people that this is no big deal, but just like learner drivers we were all there at some point. Anyway i have been hammering the game this past week just so i could attempt my 1st master event quest. I was doing good till thanos, forth attempt and all my revives potions and some buffs used i finally did it. So now to sweep back through, today i reached last path to 100%. Last fight proxima, screwed up lost everyone and had no revives she was literally on 8% so i knew i it was done. Really didnt want to have to restart so i thought couple of £ get a revive have units left over to get a stony. Open shop but money is in $ (this is no different to normal sometimes this happens all i do is close game reopen and its as it should be £.) So i do just that but on re opening game i have a message saying iv been banned for 167h. Close app reopen and its still there, so i speak to my alliance on what to do (have an email out to them in customer service.) In the mean time i was checking game every few mins to make sure this isnt a mistake. Next load screen i have says iv now been banned for 720h???? I need help i have worked hard to get where i am and right at the last moment the what should be gratification for work and time put in has become a ban. I feel robbed. I need help
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Rixob wrote: »
    Hey, so we had an alliance member get banned from MCOC for 168 hours because of a "mod" in dungeon. Our alliance mate claims that he found a random that was playing well, and began running dungeons with him once a day for about a week.
    He tried to log in today, and got a ban message. My question is, if he didnt know the other guy was modding, why was he banned?

Now we have to find a new player, and of course we are in placement phase -_-. Can i get some clarity on this?

P.S. if you are using mods for dungeons.....get better and stop being lazy. if you are using mods in any capacity....thats cheating smh.

He/she probably logged into a friend or brothers device that had a mod on it. Seems to be the main cause of people who get bended. There's a staggering amount of bad friends and brothers.
  • TtimblejayTtimblejay Posts: 5
    Iv just had an email reply that doesnt make sense as they are talking about my concerns with the game. I sent this in all the different catagories so this would get to the correct channel. I have a case number for each but i got a blanket reply to each seperate email just now thats the same. 'If i have another issue they would be happy to help'. I cant physically have another issue and thats the problem so clearly iv hit a brick wall there. How do i get in touch with admin or is anyone else experienced this.
  • Hi Rixob,

The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.