Options

Banned from MCOC from Dungeon

RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
Hey, so we had an alliance member get banned from MCOC for 168 hours because of a "mod" in dungeon. Our alliance mate claims that he found a random that was playing well, and began running dungeons with him once a day for about a week.
He tried to log in today, and got a ban message. My question is, if he didnt know the other guy was modding, why was he banned?

Now we have to find a new player, and of course we are in placement phase -_-. Can i get some clarity on this?

P.S. if you are using mods for dungeons.....get better and stop being lazy. if you are using mods in any capacity....thats cheating smh.

Comments

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,446 ★★★★
    Fluffy wrote: »
    Your mate was using the MOD...not his random partner.

Why not both?
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    He could be lying. Maybe he was modding too. Or he was the only one that was modding.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I don’t know if this is OP’s situation but I did do a dungeon 6 run where I tested out the find a partner. I started the room, my partner had alright champs so thought it was ok. He went straight for a fight without asking which node to take down, he ended up leaving up the coward node for my miniboss so I was pretty annoyed straight away.

Did my first fight and because I was using Corvus Glaive the fight was over in 30 seconds. To my surprise my partner had finished his fight already and was in on the miniboss right away.

I thought this was weird but shrugged, I went to the miniboss and tried to take it down, unfortunately I couldn’t and when i KOed I exited the fight and looked at my partner, he had already taken down the miniboss and was about to go onto the boss without my node down. I decided to watch and see what happened.

He entered the fight and took down the boss, with degen, in about 10 seconds. Impossible to do so I figured he must be using mods. I looked at his profile and sure enough he was part of an alliance that a lot of people have been talking about that they use mods.

I concluded dungeons immediately, so as to not let this guy take me further.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I don’t know if this is OP’s situation but I did do a dungeon 6 run where I tested out the find a partner. I started the room, my partner had alright champs so thought it was ok. He went straight for a fight without asking which node to take down, he ended up leaving up the coward node for my miniboss so I was pretty annoyed straight away.

Did my first fight and because I was using Corvus Glaive the fight was over in 30 seconds. To my surprise my partner had finished his fight already and was in on the miniboss right away.

I thought this was weird but shrugged, I went to the miniboss and tried to take it down, unfortunately I couldn’t and when i KOed I exited the fight and looked at my partner, he had already taken down the miniboss and was about to go onto the boss without my node down. I decided to watch and see what happened.

He entered the fight and took down the boss, with degen, in about 10 seconds. Impossible to do so I figured he must be using mods. I looked at his profile and sure enough he was part of an alliance that a lot of people have been talking about that they use mods.

I concluded dungeons immediately, so as to not let this guy take me further.

You never know. He might have LODOS of skill?

That pun almost physically hurts.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    You never know. He might have LODOS of skill?

😂😂😂
  • Options
    Aspry375Aspry375 Posts: 8
    We’ve just had a player banned for recording his LOL fights....not a mod just recording
  • Options
    TtimblejayTtimblejay Posts: 5
    I know this will probably be the wrong thread. I am no good with forums so if i am wrong could some one point me in the right direction.
    I have been playing the game no differently than i ever have, apart from iv been playing it more. Im at the stage where i have just finished my 1st ever master event. I can appreciate for alot of people that this is no big deal, but just like learner drivers we were all there at some point. Anyway i have been hammering the game this past week just so i could attempt my 1st master event quest. I was doing good till thanos, forth attempt and all my revives potions and some buffs used i finally did it. So now to sweep back through, today i reached last path to 100%. Last fight proxima, screwed up lost everyone and had no revives she was literally on 8% so i knew i it was done. Really didnt want to have to restart so i thought couple of £ get a revive have units left over to get a stony. Open shop but money is in $ (this is no different to normal sometimes this happens all i do is close game reopen and its as it should be £.) So i do just that but on re opening game i have a message saying iv been banned for 167h. Close app reopen and its still there, so i speak to my alliance on what to do (have an email out to them in customer service.) In the mean time i was checking game every few mins to make sure this isnt a mistake. Next load screen i have says iv now been banned for 720h???? I need help i have worked hard to get where i am and right at the last moment the what should be gratification for work and time put in has become a ban. I feel robbed. I need help
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,072 ★★★★★
    Rixob wrote: »
    Hey, so we had an alliance member get banned from MCOC for 168 hours because of a "mod" in dungeon. Our alliance mate claims that he found a random that was playing well, and began running dungeons with him once a day for about a week.
    He tried to log in today, and got a ban message. My question is, if he didnt know the other guy was modding, why was he banned?

Now we have to find a new player, and of course we are in placement phase -_-. Can i get some clarity on this?

P.S. if you are using mods for dungeons.....get better and stop being lazy. if you are using mods in any capacity....thats cheating smh.

He/she probably logged into a friend or brothers device that had a mod on it. Seems to be the main cause of people who get bended. There's a staggering amount of bad friends and brothers.
  • Options
    TtimblejayTtimblejay Posts: 5
    Iv just had an email reply that doesnt make sense as they are talking about my concerns with the game. I sent this in all the different catagories so this would get to the correct channel. I have a case number for each but i got a blanket reply to each seperate email just now thats the same. 'If i have another issue they would be happy to help'. I cant physically have another issue and thats the problem so clearly iv hit a brick wall there. How do i get in touch with admin or is anyone else experienced this.
  • Options
    Hi Rixob,

The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.