**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Vision's 1st special isn't counting towards vanquishing points

crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
So I just did about 30 to 40 fights using Vision's 1st special and my score is sitting at 12k. I did three fights with Starlord and wanted more of a distance shot so switched to vision. Now I just wasted all that time and energy for nothing. Not happy.

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    I think it says vision doesn’t count, at least it has for special 2 VB
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Yeah. Just had someone point that out. Not once have I clicked on that for more info. Just see the class and what you need to do.

How dumb to exclude champs from a general class based event.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    crogs wrote: »
    Yeah. Just had someone point that out. Not once have I clicked on that for more info. Just see the class and what you need to do.

How dumb for not knowing Vision his S1 and S2 can’t be the final blow, ever. It’s not direct impact that kills enemies, it’s the power burn. This is super logical. Maybe think about why something is the way it is before calling someone dumb.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    Because visions damage isn't real damage it's direct damage so really his sp1 doesn't kill but the direct damage killed kinda different so basically both visions can't be used since there sp1 or 2 is direct damage if blocked doesn't deal damage so isn't a special that hurts it only damages if power burned
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    May I add that it’s also been mentioned on the forum on the very first day of Vanquishing Blows. Even if you don’t click on the “how to get points” (and haven’t even done so on day 1) you could have read it here.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    crogs wrote: »

They aren't explicitly excluding Vision. They are warning players that it is impossible to defeat anything with Vision's special one or two attacks because those attacks do not deal damage. They have a secondary effect that does power burn, and power burn deals damage, but dying to power burn is no different than dying to bleed: the attack itself doesn't get credit for delivering a killing blow.

It would be no different if the game said Spider Gwen is excluded from SP1 vanquishing blows points. It doesn't say that because that one is more obvious. Vision is less obvious, thus the warning.
    edited June 2018
    Have you personally verified that?

Mutant SP2 is next. Will see.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Vision never counts for any sp event.
    Yeah. I had to give a reread of his abilities. Didn't realize the special damage was tied to the power burn and amount of power the opponent had. Thought that was all about the power steal, but that's only the sig.