**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help: Rank up 5* Hulk to Rank 2 or a 4* Capt. America WW2 to Rank 4? (Both unduped)

JulzJulz Posts: 11
Just pulled my first 5* and it's a Hulk :) Now i'm torn between ranking up the Hulk to Rank 2 or my existing 4* Capt America to Rank 4. Both of them are unduped. Which is better/more useful guys? I'm still new so quite starved for resources to spend. Can only choose 1 at the moment

Sidenote: Noob Question. I've heard that the hulk can stun (whilst having a fury buff) and can complete 2 full combos - but i have yet to be successful with that. After the SP1 and stun, i dash toward the opponent do a full 5 combo with dash -> hit x4 but i'm not able to start the next set of combo as

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Stupefy is your friend in the mastery utility page
  • Jets44Jets44 Posts: 71
    I'd say definitely do hulk if you have to the game is moving away from 4* so if you want to do either one do 5* hulk
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    The game might be moving to 5* but for the vast majority, 4* will still provide service for a long time.

T1A are too hard to find for average players which is why I haven't ranked either of my 5* when I can take multiple 4* to rank 4 for the same costs.

• Bigdrail93Bigdrail93 Posts: 48
    Hulk is a beast!!!! Get into a good alliance as soon as you can and you'll have more T1A than you handle
  • DuMonUDuMonU Posts: 54
    Definitely Hulk.
    1. While both have redeeming qualities CA is blocking while Hulk is Fury and Stun. His Sp1 is fantastic for Stun
    2. 5* champs are the future and a 5* 2-35 will have slightly better stats than a 4* 4-40
    3. CA is or will be available as a 5*